Hi-Metal R

joppewo

2 hours ago, Graham said:

Binge re-watching Macross 7 On Disney+ since yesterday has made me want HMR VF-17D/S, VF-11C Super and Fz-109 toys even more.

You must not have binged far enough for Emerald Force to have shown up. 😁 Add the VF-19F/S and I'm right there with you.

3 hours ago, mikeszekely said:

You must not have binged far enough for Emerald Force to have shown up. 😁 Add the VF-19F/S and I'm right there with you.

Not quite up to where Emerald Force show up, yet. 😅

Given that we already have the HMR Fire Valkyrie, I think it's a given that Bandai will give us at least a VF-19S as a P-Bandai release.

But yeah, the VF-19F/S are high up on my list of favourite VF designs, especially the VF-19F. Love that blue with white trim scheme.

I'm curious if they'll even push the line that far.  The Fire Valk is prepped to cover a VF-19P release, but I'm really wondering if they'll follow through with the rest of them, since I don't know how popular the original HM VF-19S was.  I love the 19F as well, but I'm not really wanting to get my hopes up.  I really don't want any of them to be webshop releases, since it makes it that much harder to get multiple copies.

8 hours ago, Graham said:

Binge re-watching Macross 7 On Disney+ since yesterday has made me want HMR VF-17D/S, VF-11C Super and Fz-109 toys even more.

I would love the entire spread of Protodevlin mecha brought to life in the HMR line! That would be awesome!

Twich