TV VF-1J Millia
TV VF-1J Max
TV VF-1J Hikaru
TV/DYRL VF-1A
DYRL VF-1S Strike Fokker
DYRL VF-1S Strike HIkaru
TV VF-1J Armored Valkyrie

As usual, great pictures/writeup on Scorched Earth Toys:

Bandai Hi-Metal R VF-1 Toys – Scorched Earth Toys (anymoon.com)

When I started I was thinking, "eh, I only need one of each model."  But I could see myself doing the 1S Hikaru (that's really Roy's) and Max's 1A.  Messer's 1S has a neat deco.  I should probably get a cannon fodder 1A, too.  Max and Milia's 1Js are too blue and red, respectively, and Kakizaki's 1A is too similar to the cannon fodder 1A.  It's the same reason why I'm not really into Hikaru's DYRL 1A/1S (or Max's DYRL 1A... but ironically would do Kakizaki's).  Also, it's kind of weird that I want the whiter TV 1S, but I see no need to have both versions of Hikaru's 1J.

Not really interested in the VT-1 or the VE-1.  Honestly, I don't really like the 1D, either, but at that point I'm sure some completionist brain itch will compel me to get one.

I'm getting ahead of myself, though.  Gonna give my wallet a little break, than start looking for a VF-2SS (while simultaneously agreeing with @Chronocidal that I wish Bandai would would put out a few newer molds.  A YF-19/VF-19A and a YF-21/VF-22 would be high on my wishlist, along with a VF-11 and VF-17.  Probably a pipe dream, but I'd go for the deep cuts like the VF-9 and VF-14, too.

16 hours ago, mikeszekely said:

When I started I was thinking, "eh, I only need one of each model."  But I could see myself doing the 1S Hikaru (that's really Roy's) and Max's 1A.  Messer's 1S has a neat deco.  I should probably get a cannon fodder 1A, too.  Max and Milia's 1Js are too blue and red, respectively, and Kakizaki's 1A is too similar to the cannon fodder 1A.  It's the same reason why I'm not really into Hikaru's DYRL 1A/1S (or Max's DYRL 1A... but ironically would do Kakizaki's).  Also, it's kind of weird that I want the whiter TV 1S, but I see no need to have both versions of Hikaru's 1J.

Not really interested in the VT-1 or the VE-1.  Honestly, I don't really like the 1D, either, but at that point I'm sure some completionist brain itch will compel me to get one.

I'm getting ahead of myself, though.  Gonna give my wallet a little break, than start looking for a VF-2SS (while simultaneously agreeing with @Chronocidal that I wish Bandai would would put out a few newer molds.  A YF-19/VF-19A and a YF-21/VF-22 would be high on my wishlist, along with a VF-11 and VF-17.  Probably a pipe dream, but I'd go for the deep cuts like the VF-9 and VF-14, too.

You want the Kaki with the Max so you can do fun stuff like this:

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

Edited by vladykins