• 2 weeks later...

Biker%20Mice%20from%20Mars%20001%20%282024%29%20%28digital%29%20%28Knight%20Ripper-Empire%29-000.jpg

Well, I managed to read the first edition of this new trio series today. For a prequel, this edition was good. Narrating facts that preceded the drawing in a very firm way, already showing that the 3 were long-time friends.
While the Plutarkian invasion takes place, the trio discuss what to do at that point in his life, between his personal life and his duty to the rest of the planet.
Until the end of the issue, which gives gain to the call of duty for them

8/10

Well, Nacelle's initiative is good, taking several known and unknown franchises (seriously, around here I've never heard of Garloo or Robo Force, even in a 'single' way) and placing them in a shared universe for their revitalization in others other projects (in addition to toys, there is a forthcoming BMfM series by Ryan Reynalds) is a risky move, but in a way, it could work. Of course, it all depends on how it will be accepted by the public. As the first series (Robo Force) introduced us to the planet "Hub", and so far, it is not mentioned, perhaps they will do so in the future.
wait for the rest of the numbers and wait for the other titles in this universe

• 2 weeks later...

So many anatomy, perspective and proportion errors in those variant covers. It makes me kinda 😕