5 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

My wife and I finished PRESUMED INNOCENT on Apple+ last night and its really good! Highly recommended. Fast paced for a legal thriller that held our attention all the way till the end. It'll be interesting to see what the second season brings. On a side note I had some revelations about the cast.

• It's the first media I've seen with Jake Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard together since the film Jarhead back in 2005.
  • Peter Sarsgaard is married to Jake's sister Maggie Gyllenhaal and both played district attorney's in different Batman films that met similar fates. Being blown up!! 😱

Agreed, PRESUMED INNOCENT is really good. 

Spoiler

The ending actually had me stunned, I thought for sure the wife had done it... nope, it was #######, sorry, you'll have to watch to see who did it. 😝

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

Another example of PRIME owning western animation.

I don’t know about owning it. They have something like 3 or 4 shows total. Invincible is great, Batman was a letdown and Vox Machina is ok. Although Netflix has a bunch, only a couple are great and kinda the same with Max, but Max might have a few really good ones those are probably canceled 

• 2 weeks later...