5 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

My wife and I finished PRESUMED INNOCENT on Apple+ last night and its really good! Highly recommended. Fast paced for a legal thriller that held our attention all the way till the end. It'll be interesting to see what the second season brings. On a side note I had some revelations about the cast.

• It's the first media I've seen with Jake Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard together since the film Jarhead back in 2005.
  • Peter Sarsgaard is married to Jake's sister Maggie Gyllenhaal and both played district attorney's in different Batman films that met similar fates. Being blown up!! 😱

Agreed, PRESUMED INNOCENT is really good. 

Spoiler

The ending actually had me stunned, I thought for sure the wife had done it... nope, it was #######, sorry, you'll have to watch to see who did it. 😝

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

Another example of PRIME owning western animation.

I don’t know about owning it. They have something like 3 or 4 shows total. Invincible is great, Batman was a letdown and Vox Machina is ok. Although Netflix has a bunch, only a couple are great and kinda the same with Max, but Max might have a few really good ones those are probably canceled 

• 2 weeks later...

Watched His Three Daughters on Netflix. Very minimalistic, it's basically a stage play, and not for everybody. But it was amazing to see that Elizabeth Olsen, Carrie Coon and Natasha Lyonne are actually good actors and real people. And everyone who ever was in a comparable situation will find it very truthful.

D0zlkez.jpeg

22 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

Watched The White Lotus on MAX. Very "HBO" if you know what I mean and didn't know what to expect but it was really good!

I saw the first season, pretty weird. Haven’t seen the second 

On 9/27/2024 at 5:30 PM, TangledThorns said:

Watched The White Lotus on MAX. Very "HBO" if you know what I mean and didn't know what to expect but it was really good!

Season 1 is really good, Season 2 is pretty good (and it's very, very HBO) with a solid ending. 

Season 3 should be out next year, looking forward to it.

I decided to watch the series "Yellowjackets", and I must admit, it's a good series. One season down, one more to go. (3 season is apparently in the works.)

If you take elements from: The Blair Witch project. X-Files, IT, Lord of the Flies, The Shining, ALIVE (the rugby team in the Andes) and tie it in with a pretty solid story plus a cast of solid actors, yeah, it's a good show and I recommend it. 

Edited by 505thAirborne