yamato VF-11B

Blazerwing

There were two versions of the 1/72 scale (with & without fastpacks). Then there is the 1/60 version.

There were two versions of the 1/72 scale (with & without fastpacks). Then there is the 1/60 version.

IMG_0655s.jpg

1/60 is on the left, 1/72 is on the right.

You should have paid around $180+ for the 1/60. the 1/72 runs anywhere from $30-80 bucks.

1/60 is mostly plastic, 1/72 has more diecast.

There are two version of the 1/72. The early version did not have a pilot. The later version did and had improved joints.

The 1/60 did come with a pilot.

Edited by Gakken85

Actually, the 1/60 VF-11B is becoming rare now, Angolz and HKC had it for around 170 I think, but they are out of stock now.

Only place I see now that has it is hobbylocus on ebay and he immediately racked up the price to 200+ once Angolz ran out.

Did you get it second hand?? why not FAST packs? the VF-11B came with FAST packs as far as I know, have not heard of a non FAST pack edition.

Be cautious with the 1/72 non-FAST pack version. The hips are extremely susceptible to breaking. I have both versions and the one without broke on its own while in a sealed display in battroid mode. It was a very common occurrence with that version that was corrected in the FAST packed release.