Christmas came early this year

ComicKaze

Which Transformers DVD is that? :ph34r:

Lemme guess......you finally got around to studying......and now Hikaru is staring at you from inside you box.

You can hear little voices inside your head.

PLAY WITH ME. COME ON. OPEN ME UP. IT'LL JUST BE FOR A FEW MINUTES. :blink:

Sadly, I'm disheartened from studying and infact, despair of life itself because I can see through the window that something is horribly wrong with my Valkyrie...

Part no. BP11 has a huge gouge in it...like somebody at the factor slammed a screwdriver into it. :(

Part no. BP11 has a huge gouge in it...like somebody at the factor slammed a screwdriver into it. :(

:( If you're feeling up for it do you think you could take a picture of the damage?

Where did you order your VF-1S from? :ph34r:

Oh my g-d! What did I just do for the past 3 hours???!!! I'm going to fail!!!

UN Spacy, I've really got to get going and study right now, I'll get a picture of that part later. It's obscured right now. This is definetely not the fault of the seller. The box was the most pristine I've ever seen anything arrive in. It was C-11 - more mint than factory. Same with every other package in the box. This was definetely a factory problem as the gouge has the same black specs of paint that I've found on other bits of the Valkyrie.

I bought it from www.link2cooltoys.com, great service, excellent shipping, no customs :D (for Canadians).

post-4-1071116776_thumb.jpg