I'll be getting two of these to go with my two normal First Order troopers.

That's cool... but will I be able to find one of those to preorder? I can't get anything else from that line.

Also, are they just going to ignore making Finn, Rey or any of the other characters?

Patience, they just announced that mass of Episode IV figures, and they haven't even put out their official shots of Grievous, Ep II Obi-Wan, Jango Fett, or Mace Windu. I'm sure we'll see more Episode VII stuff in time.

I'll be getting two of these to go with my two normal First Order troopers.

Patience, they just announced that mass of Episode IV figures, and they haven't even put out their official shots of Grievous, Ep II Obi-Wan, Jango Fett, or Mace Windu. I'm sure we'll see more Episode VII stuff in time.

I gotta say their versions of the Battledroids look really awesome.

I gotta say their versions of the Battledroids look really awesome.

That's what I totally forgot about, everyone's talking about the Episode VII Figuarts, I totally blanked and forgot I've got two clones and two droids on the way sometime this month. CDJapan still has clones and droids if you're interested, another thing I forgot was that next to Windu and Jango people spotted Figuarts Super Battle Droids too, the taller blue ones with the wrist cannon, something else to look forward to.

I'm beginning to wonder if the reason why they're avoiding showing any Figuarts Episode VII heroes is because there are too many things about the characters that are purposely being kept hidden and it's just easier to wait and put out the bad guys instead. Like Finn and his "additional weapon." Just wait until the movie comes out and then they can show the figure with everything instead of kind of gimping the releases like they've done on the Hasbro stuff.

I went with BigBadToyStore. They got me my Stormtrooper figure, I figure they can do it again with Fett.

Entertainment Earth for mine.

It'll be the only Star Wars Movie Realization figure I have (Batman and Bat-Pod being the other).

-b.

Do the S.H. Figuarts Star Wars figures typically become available after release? I really want a Phasma, FO Stormtrooper, and Kylo Ren. These damn things sold out the night they appeared much like Bandai's Valks.

Chris

I think they are pretty hard to come by after release. I know NY had Luke Skywalker and the Storm Trooper after release for an inflated price.

The S.H.Figuarts Darth Vader will be reissued in December but I haven't heard anything about the other figures released so far.

Yes.

-b.

Ah, that's a bummer. I'd like to put off that expense. It's a Tamashi web exclusive so places to order will be more limited.

Also, anybody bother with the Clone trooper or the Battledroid? Here's a review of each. Looks like they didn't use the little crotch pulldown mechanism on the legs of the Cl0one Trooper, which is a mistake IMO, as the body armor demands a feature like that to be more poseable. Anyway.

Clone Trooper

Battledroid

Ah, that's a bummer. I'd like to put off that expense. It's a Tamashi web exclusive so places to order will be more limited.

Also, anybody bother with the Clone trooper or the Battledroid? Here's a review of each. Looks like they didn't use the little crotch pulldown mechanism on the legs of the Cl0one Trooper, which is a mistake IMO, as the body armor demands a feature like that to be more poseable. Anyway.

I got two of each, I think they look great. I plan on getting two of every fodder release, except the scout troopers, they look cool, but I just think they're too much. CDJapan says they should be delivered today, or at least two clones and a droid, I had no idea CDJapan had that stupid, ship limit of three items non-sense, or I would have gotten two of each from them. One more droid is at HLJ in my private warehouse, with other goodies...

Did anyone lock down a Pikachu? I got one on HLJ and surprisingly they eventually hit order stop, I didn't think Pikachu would sell out that quick on pre-orders, that said, he looks to have more articulation then the Figuarts Bowser, which is incredibly lame.

Edit: I assumed after seeing shots of the clones crouched that they added the little pop out and shifting leg, but nope, like Mommar pointed out, severely limited leg articulation like the Stormtroopers, lame again, but I still want them.

Edited by Tking22

Happily I ended up getting a Movie Realization Fett from both Hobby Search and HLJ (now in Private Warehouse along with the Droid and Clone Trooper).

Despite some quirks on a few of the figures I really enjoy the S.H. Figuarts line.

-b.

Since I got the Predator, I'm starting to like this line, there for its ..... SW !

Zieg Bandai !

Predator isn't a Figuarts figure, he's Monsterarts technically. I have the same version of Monsterarts Predator, he's pretty great in my opinion, a solid number of accessories and what not help, lack of stand sucks. The Monsterarts Alien Warriors are okay, I got two just to pose with my Predator. The Monsterarts Aliens look pretty good, but they're quite wonky, the tails weren't handled well and easily fall off, and the whole thing feels kind of flimsy, that all said, they're pretty dirt cheap now so if you're looking to grab a couple, I'd recommend them if you can get them for less than $40 each.

Edited by Tking22

The Astromechs, Threepio and Luke all look great. It's nice to finally get a modern Tatooine Luke figure. Looks like some sort of heavy weapons First Order Storm Trooper there too.

I'm hoping they'll start popping off the Snow (Original and New versions) and Flame troopers soon too. All the clones and droids look great but I'm not sure I can justify buying all of them. Even rusty threepio is good looking. Mace Windu looks pretty cool, but his face sculpt is a bit goofy. He might look good next to AotC Obi-Wan.

Still wondering where all of the new kids are though...

Long tall Sally, she's built sweet. She got everything that Uncle John need.

I'm gonna have me some fun!

I'm gonna have me some fun!

Are these pictures from The Predators vacation?

So I got to mess with the Movie Realization Boba Fett for a bit last night. The similar pants style combined with how the ankles function means the poses start to look a bit similar between Vader, the Stormtrooper and Fett outside of using stands. There's a pretty clever cut up the bicep that allows for some VERY deep elbow bending without an ugly elbow joint. Sculpt looks great, there's tons of details. The knives are individually placed on his body which makes posing him a bit fiddly as some of them can fall off easy.

I still think the Stormtrooper is the most striking of the three released so far, but Fett is a close second place followed by Vader by a wide margin.

Edited by Mommar

HLJ had First Order Troopers and Kylo back up for pre-order last night for about 15 minutes, I managed to snag one of each. It seems we're getting closer to release, so hopefully all of you that missed out can camp HLJ and the other usual guys to grab a pre-order if you still want to.