The Transformers Thread (licensed) Next

So, I'm pretty sure I already listed leaks for basically the entire Age of Primes line (though I'm not entirely sure what's going in what waves anymore)... at least in the Deluxe, Voyager, and Leader categories (it's possible I didn't get all the Leaders).

I got word today that the Commander-class is definitely Silverbolt.  That's probably not surprising anyone, given that four of the Deluxes were Aerialbots.  But I also got word today that the Titan-class is Star Convoy, and that's a huge surprise.  I thought for sure it'd be something like Animated Omega Supreme or something.

At some point in 2025 we're going to get some G2 Dinobots through Pulse.  It's one product number (G1375).  My source says he's not sure if it's Leaders or Cores, but given that G2 Grimlock is already a mainline retail listing for Age of Primes and I really don't see Hasbro releasing a $275 five-Leader boxset the safe money is on Cores, maybe with some of the extra accessories in the Dinoking set.

Walmart will have exclusive "retro-inspired" Deluxes, Brawn and Seaspray.  Given that they're actually listed as Deluxes I don't think they're part of the same retro line that's been shoving out G1 reissues in cartoon colors.  I'm guessing Brawn is probably the SS86 toy with a new toy-style head, but Seaspray?  Hopefully it's a new mold, and hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a shortpacked nightmare to get like Cosmos was.

As for Target's exclusives, they're going to fall under the Studio Series banner.  SSGE WFC Optimus and Megatron are going to be part of the line, but they have the word "variant" in the listing.  It's not clear what that means, if it's just variant packaging, if they're repaints, or retools.  The other two are listed as Devastation Sideswipe and Devastation Wheeljack.  Again, it's not clear if these are new molds (we know a Deluxe-class Devastation Optimus is also coming, but in the regular retail lineup), or if they're be repaints/retools of the Siege/Earthrise toys.