On 6/19/2024 at 10:15 AM, Black Valkyrie said:

This actually has a killer rhythm section and they learned not to drown out the bass. The lead guitar lines work as well, but that rhythm section is really working to be heard

On 6/20/2024 at 1:15 AM, Black Valkyrie said:

I never really warmed up to the original song like many fans do, but this rendition sounds fantastic. A great find. :good:

On 6/21/2024 at 1:42 PM, davidwhangchoi said:

This will be the next IT k-pop group taking over the world..

On 6/23/2024 at 1:41 PM, davidwhangchoi said:

If you like J-rock, this is a good band, first song in 4 years.

This is not bad. I don't specifically go for genres; I listen to all kinds of stuff and its always a combination of what pops up through my feeds & many of which I get through this thread. :good: 

8 hours ago, Black Valkyrie said:

That’s one of those bands that have been around so long, but haven’t dropped in quality. I do prefer their first couple albums, but the others usually have pretty good stuff. I also love that version of Spillways with Joe Elliot on vocals that Ghost put out a year or so ago 

On 7/12/2024 at 7:52 PM, Big s said:

That’s one of those bands that have been around so long, but haven’t dropped in quality. I do prefer their first couple albums, but the others usually have pretty good stuff. I also love that version of Spillways with Joe Elliot on vocals that Ghost put out a year or so ago 

I liked them  before they became mainstream . 

5 hours ago, Black Valkyrie said:

I liked them  before they became mainstream . 

I really didn’t hear them until Pyromania. I was pretty young at that time, but when I really started to listen to music on my own On Through the Night and High’n Dry became my favorites. Although, I’ve always thought the cover for On Through The Night looked stupid

On 7/12/2024 at 4:36 PM, Black Valkyrie said:

Totally forgotten about this group. I had access to one of their albums at one time, I think Hysteria, and for weeks it had constant plays in my car. Man music really has a way to transport us back in time.. 

8 minutes ago, MKT said:

Totally forgotten about this group.

I don’t know how anyone can forget about them. They’re still a top band on rock radio, they turn up on soundtracks and even do guest appearances on modern songs by newer bands and even get awkwardly referenced by others. I forget which punk band it was that had the chorus constantly repeating “ the drummer for Def Leppard only has one arm”

4 minutes ago, Big s said:

I don’t know how anyone can forget about them. They’re still a top band on rock radio, they turn up on soundtracks and even do guest appearances on modern songs by newer bands and even get awkwardly referenced by others. I forget which punk band it was that had the chorus constantly repeating “ the drummer for Def Leppard only has one arm”

Haha that's just it.. I haven't tuned in to rock channels for a long time, so as with many other bands they just slip away from mind, until they resurface on YouTube or FB feeds. Yeah news item about one-armed drummer do pop up semi-occasionally, and perhaps that is my only reminder of them then.

2 minutes ago, MKT said:

Yeah news item about one-armed drummer do pop up semi-occasionally, and perhaps that is my only reminder of them then.

They don’t have too many big stories since they’re not heavy troublemakers other than that one armed man, so that’s probably both why they haven’t had a lot of big stories and also why they’re still around