STAR WARS Merchandise Episode - 2

Posted (edited)

B3BAE886-64CF-4919-B8E3-01CBC1E34AEA.jpeg.98b2b3ea187b6422b97af2cf38eda2a1.jpeg

TBS Mandalorian Shriek-Hawk Trainers Walmart Exclusive.

E4E4746E-5275-4B98-B5B1-6B0E8D0D3246.jpeg.2e3b55c55b5971a09c659a2292d8cb61.jpeg

TBS Mandalorian Shriek-Hawk Target Exclusive.

Edited by sh9000

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmmm I don't have any of these in my collection and usually I'm a ship collector, love star wars and star trek ships. But this 15 piece set, I count 14....10 figures, 2 y wings, 1 phantom and 1 ghost. So what was number 15, what did I miss?

40 minutes ago, Hikuro said:

Hmmmmm I don't have any of these in my collection and usually I'm a ship collector, love star wars and star trek ships. But this 15 piece set, I count 14....10 figures, 2 y wings, 1 phantom and 1 ghost. So what was number 15, what did I miss?

They're really .. "generous" about what they consider a "piece."  They're probably counting every figure included in the set.  I've already got a pair of Y-Wings, so probably would just make more sense to track down the Ghost and the scout ship separately at this point.

That being said, these are getting to be insanely overpriced.  I have no idea what determines their "retail" price, but they are absolutely only something to seek out at a discount.  

Edited by Chronocidal

Posted (edited)

Preordered the MGS Ghost Secret Mission Set x2 from Amazon with a discount using my points.  Close to scale with their Millennium Falcon and the Millennium Falcon is already very fun to swoosh around.  The lights and sounds are a nice bonus.

7817D089-B1D1-4CE3-9932-A8055033853B.jpeg.685a9afaabc5aff1eabe97e9a29eb830.jpeg

I have no regret not backing the Haslab version and spending $500+ on it.

Edited by sh9000

And it’s officially funded:

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/haslab/products/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-mos-eisley-cantina

If you’re still on the fence, you have until July 8th to order the cantina.  If past trends are any indication, they’ll probably unlock an additional tier or two before this closes.

And Hasbro, that’s 4 for 4 for successful TVC HasLabs.  You probably should reallocate more of your funding towards the TVC line.  Just sayin’.

3 hours ago, Mog said:

a new Greedo

Oh yes, because we desperately need another. 😒

SOTD-105.jpeg.88dcf2382345bca211f2f16b810616a6.jpeg

At least the HasLab version will have a unique cardback.  ☺️

vtsc_greedo_04.jpeg.4fac16f01486da89f7d02a3e3e0a7707.jpeg

Anyone able to get a hold of the MGS Tie Bombers?  I've had a pre-order for a pair of those with Amazon for months, and they just up and cancelled them on me.

Kind of irritated, I've been waiting on Bandai to make a kit of those, and it seems like they've just completely shelved the franchise at the moment. <_<