Whats Lying on your Workbench MK IV

Urashiman

6 hours ago, nonner242 said:

Can get sticker paper or waterslide too. Will save a ton of time. But I don't want to go thru the hassle and Photoshop..resizing and vectoring all that crap..which I would prob do.  But I liked the challenge lol. I didn't want to spend much time or money.  Just a side quest lol. 

I have so many other projects to do I'll never get to em if I spend too much on little things. 

I'll never get the SDF1 done if weather keep being crap for painting since I can't inside due to wifes having respiratory issues.

IMG_20240630_202800440_HDR.jpg

That's quite a few models there! Just be careful with the legioss (as I found out the hard way :(  ).

On 6/30/2024 at 8:28 PM, nonner242 said:

Can get sticker paper or waterslide too. Will save a ton of time. But I don't want to go thru the hassle and Photoshop..resizing and vectoring all that crap..which I would prob do.  But I liked the challenge lol. I didn't want to spend much time or money.  Just a side quest lol. 

I have so many other projects to do I'll never get to em if I spend too much on little things. 

I'll never get the SDF1 done if weather keep being crap for painting since I can't inside due to wifes having respiratory issues.

IMG_20240630_202800440_HDR.jpg

Here are the ones I did for mine, if you want them. I sized them for mine so they should work (let me know if there are any issues and I'll see if I can fix them for you):

DestroidDefenderDecals172.jpg.4a9d68749673515e1766bb88849ab56e.jpg

Meantime folks, an UPDATE:

100_0673.JPG.8a1ae1d652776afec499e54a853d60f3.JPG100_0674.JPG.be5e4c16bc551687b4c68976d160f959.JPG

I'll have more for everyone in a bit. The short of it is that I found repair parts in a thrift store, but the hip joints disintegrated, and that set off a volcanic blast.....

Stay tuned.

21 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

Looking pretty sweet so far!!! Eager to see the full attachment set-up you have in mind for the legs in Battroid mode!

Way past that stage already. There are pins located in the hips and the FLIRs actually accept them to connect and form the proper hip joints.

Already moving into the knee joints.