Square Enix Playarts Figs

The vest-off feature for Briareos is actually pretty cool (pictures at Anime-Export), but I've always hated those bunny ears. I'm really happy the line seems to doing well given that Square Enix is pumping out release after release.

-b.

• 3 months later...

If I had seen just the pictures of it without knowing who made this, I would have thought it was a NECA release and I wouldn't have pegged it as worth more than $50.

Edited by anime52k8

you know what would have made the playarts titanfall toy infinately more interesting? If instead of doing an IMC atlas exactly like the threezero figure and the collectors edition statue, they started with something unique and made an Ogre.

you know what would have made the playarts titanfall toy infinately more interesting? If instead of doing an IMC atlas exactly like the threezero figure and the collectors edition statue, they started with something unique and made an Ogre.

Just Google-d that since I don't have an X-Box One and never played Titanfall.

I would agree but with the caveat that Enix did the Ogre in addition to the Atlas vs. in lieu of.

-b.

By all means, do all three, but I'm not going to be interested until they do something that I don't already have on order from another company.

It's funny, but the Titan designs I like the look of the most are the ones I play as the least. I love the look of the Atlas and Ogre, but almost exclusively play stryder. The stryder looks the worst, but it plays so good in game.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hadn't seen it posted in either thread; HLJ has Boba Fett and Stormtrooper up for preorder for significantly less than BBTS at about $80 each and BBTS is $124.99. Vader sold out from both in the last few days.

• 8 months later...