Dengeki Scans: Various things from the magazine

Snail00

well I better report the members here to the various manufacturers of toys. Since people post reviews before initial stock is sold. Otherwise since looking at pictures of the SDF-1 I decided not to buy it. Heck we might as well shut down youtube. Gotta call Josh at CDX and let him know to shut down the website. And what were they thinking. I mean I saw this trailer and decided not to see the movie because of it. Stupid Stupid People. I wasnt going to say anything but I never been to a board with so many sorry bunch of whiners. AND I really question the bias of those whiners. Threads are like the stations of the radio. If it hurts your sensitivities don't dial in. Ridiculous HURT SALES I see mags on shelves from 2 months ago and because me

well, feel free to take your own advice and not come here then. :rolleyes:

or you can stay clear out of my thread and not respond ! ^_^ with an idiotic and antagonistic way!

let's see, you constantly go into threads just to say how you're not going to buy it, call people who are interested in it stupid, just now went on a rant about how stupid and whiny the people here are, edit your own posts in order to try feebly to make fun of other people and now when you're asked why you bother to come here when you obviously dislike us so much you call me antagonistic?

That's hilarious.

let's see, you constantly go into threads just to say how you're not going to buy it, call people who are interested in it stupid, just now went on a rant about how stupid and whiny the people here are, edit your own posts in order to try feebly to make fun of other people and now when you're asked why you bother to come here when you obviously dislike us so much you call me antagonistic?

That's hilarious.

Your Hilarious. I like a lot of members here and I dislike you. Rant. That's funny. I had several people come into a thread and whine about how they dont like me posting for the benefit of others. And then try to bring up poor reasoning in regards to that. I mentioned the irony of those statements and Im ranting what I would call trolling. And fine they posted their opinion and I posted mine. I never called anyone stupid for buying anything, nice try there GB. I suppose you can twist anything I say. And I am sorry your off your meds but please get back on them if you think I edited my post because I had some super power premonition that you would respond. Although I did go back to edit my post to clarify my point in case member like you would go and twist the context of my thought. Again twist US. So you somehow magically through the ether mr GB construed that I MEANT EVERY SINGLE PERSON?? WoW and yes YOUR ANTAGONISTIC! But whatever I know the insecure in you cant wait for me to respond so you can get into another meaningless flame war

For a second I thought this was Minmay and I literally skipped a beat,then I got disappointed. was those damn side curls.

:ph34r:

I have been thinking of getting the HSOD girls. I never bought these things. Do they need painting or or they complete (sans assembly) and painted?

I have been thinking of getting the HSOD girls. I never bought these things. Do they need painting or or they complete (sans assembly) and painted?

well I cant say for every figure,but majority of them are pre-painted and assembled,if they need assembling its usually just to join the waist or the head.

In the page containing the hi-metal valkyries....there is a box that seems to contain the entire skull squadron....is that some mail away for just the box or are they planning on releasing a skull squadron 4 pack???

Next time you reply to a post, don't go quoting every single image on it! It's very frustrating for others to have to scroll through the same 10 or so images just to read your reply.