11 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Yes please!!!

Right? It's going to be awesome for sure. ;):good: 

38 minutes ago, Big s said:

Looks cool, but it’s still not the Barzam I’m looking forIMG_2691.png.8cf0269c5278c37c88a70c5066be737f.pngOne day maybe 

I'm not sure if you're into Robot Damashii. Were you able to manage on getting the Robot Spirits Barzam Kai back in 2016?

item_0000011239_Mx15J9fe_03.jpg.74e34457c80a7047e88d00d5deb38a93.jpg

7 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

PG Inle plz thx u

ok id settle for a hguc Inle thats ok too

PG Inle? This custom scratchbuilt is already 1/144. Can't imagine how big a PG would be. :spiteful:

FoKuMcSagAELCmZ.jpeg.94585e2919a9214072e0ccb72da1411e.jpeg

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm not sure if you're into Robot Damashii. Were you able to manage on getting the Robot Spirits Barzam Kai back in 2016?

No, I’m really not as into action figures due to lack of space. Boxes away I have the older figure that lets you convert it into a MKII Gundam.

I personally like models cause it’s something that really gets me hands on with the designs and feels like a higher value personally due to accomplishing a build.

Posted (edited)

Gundam 0080 war in the pocket italian blu ray release. Finally after more than 30 years i can  watch this masterpiece in my own language. I had the chance to watch it for the first time in '92 when i was twelve, in japanese with no subtitles and despite not understanding a single word it was a shock.Then i watched it when i was in my early 30s with italian subtitles and i still bursted into tears. Now i am almost 44, i am slowly rewatchcing it but i still wish with all my heart that the ending would change. But i know it won't.

20240606_154549.jpg

20240606_154445.jpg

20240606_154403.jpg

Edited by Robin-11

On 6/5/2024 at 3:53 PM, no3Ljm said:

bmms01-1.jpg.d66f9a09539c55adf4b8b862d63b6b99.jpg

bmms02-1.jpg.b9577db6d79f0215f769b692d9615dc8.jpg

bmms03-1.jpg.506d5d0fe4c4af0f36df38324e481287.jpg

I don't know, I don't like this V.2.  The first version had just enough additional panel separation and additions to make it look detailed but retaining the classic look.  This is just too busy and broken up.

16 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I don't know, I don't like this V.2.  The first version had just enough additional panel separation and additions to make it look detailed but retaining the classic look.  This is just too busy and broken up.

I agree. For some reason, if this is more like MG sized kit, I kind of prefer this design over Ver 3.0.

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

I kinda feel like it would not be too bad without all the decals. The back view just makes the surfaces appear more wavy. It’s also weird to see the granddaddy with an exposed spine

• 4 weeks later...

Out of curiosity. 

Are there any classic Zakus designs that don't have the odd tubes on the side of the legs? 

(I'm only aware of the Southern Cross Corps Zakus from Cucuruz Doan Island.

6 hours ago, Raikkonen said:

Out of curiosity. 

Are there any classic Zakus designs that don't have the odd tubes on the side of the legs? 

(I'm only aware of the Southern Cross Corps Zakus from Cucuruz Doan Island.

The Zaku I came before the tubes IMG_2741.jpeg.d88cfc8a31464b036cbab793cf6043e9.jpegthis is the origins update version 

11 hours ago, Big s said:

The Zaku I came before the tubes IMG_2741.jpeg.d88cfc8a31464b036cbab793cf6043e9.jpegthis is the origins update version 

Thank you. Totally forgot eventhough it's out of one my favorite animes (Origins).

Now, waiting for Robot Spirits as I see only the HG of it... 

2 hours ago, Raikkonen said:

Thank you. Totally forgot eventhough it's out of one my favorite animes (Origins).

Now, waiting for Robot Spirits as I see only the HG of it... 

ther may not be an origins version in robot spirits, but they do have an og version from the show. The hg kit is pretty great though.

IMG_2743.jpeg.734d21f7bc22e38b641ed5d372b91874.jpeg
There’s also the act Zaku that didn’t have leg tubes, although it had the other tubes on the body and head. 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

HG RH-35E DRAKEN E (Gundam 0080 War in the Pocket)
August 24, 2024 Release at Gundam Base
Y2420

gb001.jpg

gb002.jpg

gb003.jpg

gb004.jpg

gb005.jpg

gb006.jpg

gb008.jpg

gb009.jpg

gb010.jpg

gb011.jpg

I definitely need these. I’m still hoping for a rerelease of the other petite mobile in the U.S. pbandai store since it sold out so dang fast. But personally I’d prefer these guys. 

On 8/2/2024 at 4:39 AM, no3Ljm said:

HG RH-35E DRAKEN E (Gundam 0080 War in the Pocket)
August 24, 2024 Release at Gundam Base
Y2420

Nice to see it finally in a HG!

Shld be a quick build and likely customizers delight...

4 hours ago, seti88 said:

Nice to see it finally in a HG!

Shld be a quick build and likely customizers delight...

It’s one of those kits that is so different and cool that it should be a much easier to obtain standard release. I have a feeling it’s gonna be a tough one to get a hold of though since the Torohachi sold out so quickly on the U.S. p Bandai store and has yet to be rereleased.

These would be super cool to either add weapons or use as industrial work units and customize in those ways. There’s lots of potential for great dioramas with these.

I’d love to see someone try an aliens type of scene with the loader version, I think that would be hilarious 

1 hour ago, anime52k8 said:

I wonder what scale these are gonna work out to be.

I think the torohachi was a non scale kit and I’m not sure if it will be a similar scale to that , but I think I had seen 1/35 figures in them from some builds, but I could be wrong on that. I wasn’t able to get one yet since the ones from the actual gundam front stores had massive price increases, so I don’t have one of those to compare and it’s also possible these won’t be the same scale 

On 8/4/2024 at 2:25 PM, Big s said:

It’s one of those kits that is so different and cool that it should be a much easier to obtain standard release. I have a feeling it’s gonna be a tough one to get a hold of though since the Torohachi sold out so quickly on the U.S. p Bandai store and has yet to be rereleased.

These would be super cool to either add weapons or use as industrial work units and customize in those ways. There’s lots of potential for great dioramas with these.

I’d love to see someone try an aliens type of scene with the loader version, I think that would be hilarious 

gosh i forgot abt torohachi..couldnt get them the last time too...

much mecha DNA in these little things...

hunt is back on..just placed an order in madarake lets see if its fulfilled...

• 2 weeks later...

Torohachi's from mandarake! thanks to @Big s for the reminder that these existed!

Best packing i had in a long time...not only padded but the bottom cardboard protection is affixed to avoid movement in box.

kudos to mandarake sahra branch!! 

attention to packing makes quite the difference in experience...👍👍👏👏

IMG_2308.JPEG.d2478af66143d9e6f5788db0ce50b694.JPEGIMG_2309.JPEG.26c4271a28e0df0b5943f44c6e3f4ca9.JPEG

20 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Torohachi's from mandarake! thanks to @Big s for the reminder that these existed!

Best packing i had in a long time...not only padded but the bottom cardboard protection is affixed to avoid movement in box.

kudos to mandarake sahra branch!! 

attention to packing makes quite the difference in experience...👍👍👏👏

IMG_2308.JPEG.d2478af66143d9e6f5788db0ce50b694.JPEGIMG_2309.JPEG.26c4271a28e0df0b5943f44c6e3f4ca9.JPEG

Please build right away!! And make sure to show it off and let us know all the details 

3 hours ago, Big s said:

Please build right away!! And make sure to show it off and let us know all the details 

Realistically speaking................these are going to be used to raise my kit pile higher...🙃

in between caring for my cancer stricken aunt in another state and life........

its a one day one day kind of a scenario...🤪

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

Realistically speaking................these are going to be used to raise my kit pile higher...🙃

I know the feeling. Personally, I usually have time to snip out parts at work on kits, but I can’t do the real messy stuff like paint or putty yet. Haven’t had much free time at the house to do anything fun for a bit.

Hopefully things look better for you and your aunt. Cancer can be a rough one, but good things can happen and better treatments seem to be on the horizon 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, electric indigo said:

HGUC Psyco Mk II. The gaps in the Zeta lineup are getting fewer.

GllgOjN.jpeg

I’m actually drawing a blank about what’s left from zeta in the hguc line. There’s a few that I wouldn’t mind seeing as revives 

6 hours ago, lechuck said:

MG Narrative Gundam B-Packs Ver.Ka – will be sold as a full kit and expansion set.

image.jpeg.87786805fc707bd8b46193a0ae7980e7.jpeg

image.jpeg.e0cd3437a4ed8d0794b7b78a2dfa1dad.jpeg

image.jpeg.b10f30aec6e225fe2c7edb611e4d1f06.jpeg

image.jpeg.cbbbe5d6013619cf29ef4a93ff54726f.jpeg

image.jpeg.13b8baff5f93fa8affa246be81138640.jpeg

image.jpeg.cc6166971d3455a45317f34e25f51654.jpeg

I hated Narrative so much that whenever I see a kit from it I unfortunately start disliking it. I feel like I should be able to look at the designs and feel differently about them though