Yamato 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru

EyE CaNdY

2) 1/48 VF-1S Reissue (Noel will bring them in again somewhere in december, so far to my knowledge he is the only retailer who is bring the reissues in. Why? Cos he is a Macross fan i say whereas the rest are interested in milking the cow as much as they could from the toy market)

Please get your facts straight before insulting Kevin and I and the rest of the retailers here. As Kevin mentioned, we should be getting these in about a week or so. Milking the cow? Yeah, that's why we both have DAY JOBS so that we can pay our bills <_<

I think Recon was probably referring to retailers in Singapore.

2) 1/48 VF-1S Reissue (Noel will bring them in again somewhere in december, so far to my knowledge he is the only retailer who is bring the reissues in. Why? Cos he is a Macross fan i say whereas the rest are interested in milking the cow as much as they could from the toy market)

Please get your facts straight before insulting Kevin and I and the rest of the retailers here. As Kevin mentioned, we should be getting these in about a week or so. Milking the cow? Yeah, that's why we both have DAY JOBS so that we can pay our bills <_<

Hi Tam and Kevin,

I wasnt hitting at you guys, what i meant was the local retailers in singapore besides RC and Wondershowcase. Maybe i should have added a singapore word into the statement.

This is what i meant initially:

Noel will bring them in again somewhere in december, so far to my knowledge he is the only retailer in Singapore who is bring the reissues in. Why? Cos he is a Macross fan i say whereas the rest besides RC and Wondershowcase are only interested in milking the cow as much as they could from the toy market in Singapore.

Just trying to highlight some things to blackjek with regards to the availability of the low vis in the current market in singapore.

There is still one available at Action City Parco Bugis, its in C9++ condition with a bit of crease at the corner of the box, retailing at SGD $219.9 (USD $127.1). So hurry down and get it before its gone!  Dun get it yahoo auctions singapore unless you really need to and abstain buying from some local retailers here in singapore who offer horrendous price for the 1/48 Low Vis.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. My deepest apologies. :(

Of course Kevin, Tam and Rob and other retailers have been doing a splendid job in providing their service to fans of MW as you guys too are Macross fans too cos you breathe, eat and collect macross and other stuff. I do understand that Tam and Kevin as well as Rob hold day jobs besides managing their online business, that alone takes a strain on the mental and physical aspect as you need to juggle both of them. Frankly and honestly saying, you guys have my admiration cos its really difficult to manage a business let alone the fact you have a day job and in some instances maybe a family, it take total dedication and commitment as well as devotion to keep things going.

Sorry if i offended you guys as i didnt meant any harm intended. Sorry once again.

:(