Shameless plug for anyone looking for a MISB Metal Build Gundam Exia & Repair III. I have one listed in the For Sale Section (as well as a link to eBay if you just want to pay more or buy thru eBay). :ph34r:

-b.

LOL! I saw it, but I already have one and my budget allocated for toys is beyond any I have ever had. I am in pre-order hell, but nice plug :D

• 2 weeks later...

So MB Destiny Gundam was just announced (see Gundam Guy blog) and I'm ambivilant.

I'm not a big fan of Destiny Gundam, but the design of the MB Destiny is quite impressive. Very sharp and aggressive.

I'm mostly disappointed that Strike and Impulse were skipped. Both have the potential for lots of accessories and parts swapping for each of the equipment a packs. Especially on Impulse since it changed phase shift colour based on the equipment it is using. Ah well...

Going by this pattern the next SEED MB will be Strike Freedom to go with Destiny.

No love to Athrun it seems. :(

So MB Destiny Gundam was just announced (see Gundam Guy blog) and I'm ambivilant.

to quote myself from earlier:

Honestly though, I'm way more interested in future releases form the Metal Build line; I really want to know what will be coming out after Exia R1. MB Justice, Destiny and 00 Quanta are all things I'd be really interested in.

so yeah, I'm excited.

No love to Athrun it seems. :(

:(

It's definitely a sharp looking mold this time around. I don't think I've ever seen it looking this good. The RG Destiny that's coming out looks so round and bubbly. MB by comparison is like a totally different Gundam.

Pity no wings of light. Love those gimmicks. Hmmmm. I think wings of light still wouldn't be enough for me to get this. Gimme Perfect Strike and Impulse with all the equipment packs. :p

I am pretty sure I am getting this one when I can pre-order it. I have so many Metal Build 00 gundam's that I need a way to balance out the collection(Excuse to buy more). My Metal build 00 Raiser just shipped, I think I will leave that in the box though as I have a 00 Seven sword and Raiser already. I don't even ever display it in 00 Raiser mode, plus I am so low on space for toys anymore.

Throw in wings of light, and this would be so great. I like the edgier appearance of the machine, looks more like a "real" (as real as gundam gets I guess :D) robot, and less like an anime one.

I feel the opposite, the Real grade kit looks like how it would look if it was an actual machine that physically existed. This looks like it's been getting fashion tips from Mazinkaiser. Not saying there's anything wrong with that.

Robot Damashii Hi-Nu!!

rd_hinu1_zpsad036160.jpg

More photos HERE. A few more reveals, but the Hi-Nu is the only one the I really dug. :wub:

If the final release is actually purple/violet, I'll buy it. But every Hi-Nu "thing" ever, ends up being blue.

However, even forgiving Engrish---how'd they misspell "Gumdan"? I mean, it's on like every piece of merchandise ever.

Finally more pics of the Kshatriya. Don't know if that is a resin proto, but all the wings are on stands.

I can't really tell if it's resin or not, but the stand tips look glued in place which to me implies there in places they normally aren't meant to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Reviews for GFF MB Exia R1 posted by Gundam Guy blog.

I wanted to know if Bandai fixed the R2 back skirt and tampo.... Not fixed... Disappointing Bandai.... Still blue tips on the ends of the skirt and 3 in the model number.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZGWELkrh-dI/UjRW2g6Jc_I/AAAAAAAFNfg/ah_ZJ028xB4/s1600/45.jpg

Full post here:

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/metal-build-1100-gundam-exia-repair_14.html

Oh well... I'm much more interested in R1 mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Received my MB Exia Repair I from HLJ today.

Will post my impressions once I get a chance to play around with it

Please do, I let mine sit in the HLJ private warehouse because I am still waiting on some other items to come back in stock this month.