Megazone 23: Garand Stickers

RavenHawk

I remember a little while back someone had posted pictures of their Garland (I think it was the Proto-Garland, but I'm not positive) with a special set of stickers applied. These are stickers that Yamato makes specially for it.

I've looked through the Yamato USA site but can't find them on there.

Does anyone know where I can find these?

Thanks.

I remember a little while back someone had posted pictures of their Garland (I think it was the Proto-Garland, but I'm not positive) with a special set of stickers applied. These are stickers that Yamato makes specially for it.

I've looked through the Yamato USA site but can't find them on there.

Does anyone know where I can find these?

Thanks.

http://www.yamato-toys.com/items/detail.php?gid=1258

It is water-base stickers... not sure if any shop outside Japan sell them. Maybe U can try to email Overdrive or HLJ to see if they could order them for you.

http://www.yamato-toys.com/items/detail.php?gid=1258

It is water-base stickers... not sure if any shop outside Japan sell them. Maybe U can try to email Overdrive or HLJ to see if they could order them for you.

Ok, thanks.

I see them on the Yamato Japan site, but it doesn't translate worth anything, and the checkout page doesn't translate at all, so I can't really order from them.

Ok, thanks.

I see them on the Yamato Japan site, but it doesn't translate worth anything, and the checkout page doesn't translate at all, so I can't really order from them.

I got mine from the guys at Tokyohunter, they ended up with two sets from a hobby show somehow. Maybe they still have the other one lying around. They're not trying to make money with them, but they're still not cheap, like 20 bucks or something plus shipping, IIRC. English spoken and Paypal accepted. Hope this helps.

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

I got mine from the guys at Tokyohunter, they ended up with two sets from a hobby show somehow. Maybe they still have the other one lying around. They're not trying to make money with them, but they're still not cheap, like 20 bucks or something plus shipping, IIRC. English spoken and Paypal accepted. Hope this helps.

Cool, thanks.