Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

Could easily do that with the flexi-stands, it doesn't have the third pole for nothing. :p

I'd stick a tird pole under the raised leg/knee, of course perhaps we might need to swap a pole for a shorter one.

I'll do that one when i get time.

A flexi-stand could be used, but one would have to rely heavily on the -19's hips and foot positioning, which is not good for a prolonged display period. To be honest, I did use a flexi-stand for this one. :lol:

p1100022fq9.jpg

Edited by Wicked Ace

lol! Ohhioohhh you've done it now....

btw, lol, i don't know what you mean by "pro-longed", the flexi-stands would only be placed in areas where it would support.

Your macross stand is just supporting the centre, the legs are standing up by themselves, that should be the factor of

pro-longed'ment, joints slowly dropping, losing traction... can't... hold... pose... gavity... too...st...rong...need.. to g-gooo,

too much...beer!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

lol! Ohhioohhh you've done it now....

btw, lol, i don't know what you mean by "pro-longed", the flexi-stands would only be placed in areas where it would support.

Your macross stand is just supporting the centre, the legs are standing up by themselves, that should be the factor of

pro-longed'ment, joints slowly dropping, losing traction... can't... hold... pose... gavity... too...st...rong...need.. to g-gooo,

too much...beer!

Slowly drooping legs are better than a toppling $150 U.S. toy. Although, I will say that the -19 is pretty tough; mine has taken a number of spills.

Edited by Wicked Ace

muha ha hahhaha, my gravity defying displaying skills are infalible! :p

my 19 arms are the only things drooping. :( wifey's clear nail polish!

The macross stand is great, both are.

Screw those screws tight, and look whats possible.

med_gallery_3118_46_570986.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

ruskiiVFausii, those are some awesome poses! I'm glad none of the items have fallen. I need to buy another flexi-stand to alternate the pole lengths. I wish there were some available with 10" supports.

After seeing all these bad a$$ poses I am wishing I would not have sold as many of my flexis as I did. Oh well....I'll just have to make do with what I have. Had some fun with the AB tonight. No poses with stands but I like them all the same.

06-25-2008-001.jpg

06-25-2008-002.jpg

06-25-2008-004.jpg

06-25-2008-005.jpg

06-25-2008-006.jpg

:ph34r:

After seeing all these bad a$$ poses I am wishing I would not have sold as many of my flexis as I did. Oh well....I'll just have to make do with what I have. Had some fun with the AB tonight. No poses with stands but I like them all the same.

Nice! Too bad I didn't know you were selling the flexi-displays. If you still have Yamato display stands, then you can still do some cool stuff. This pose has more appeal if you imagine some enemy with its face in the way of the -19's foot.

p1100044zp3.jpg

Edited by Wicked Ace

So, coz i didn't work today, and the wifey is overseas, i just come back from taking over TWO hundred pics of my

displaying godliness. Just waiting to upload them all, prepare to be blown away! :D :D :D

Not sure if i will post them on my Macross Gallery here, or Flickr.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Nice! Too bad I didn't know you were selling the flexi-displays. If you still have Yamato display stands, then you can still do some cool stuff. This pose has more appeal if you imagine some enemy with its face in the way of the -19's foot.

That's a bad a$$ pose too.....but I cannot do poses in Battroid mode with a 1/48 VF-1 ......at least not to my knowledge. Can you?!?

I did one quickly to start the show off, now whilst i'm busy uploading Dr Klahn will fill in for me.

THANKS for the props mate!!! I dig the pose that I am replying to....it looks as if your 19 is diving into the clouds. Totally cool!

klahn01.jpg So here i am, Dr. Klahn, i am here to present you with this link - http://www.flickr.com/photos/27607296@N03/show/ in service to my good, good friend ruskiiVFaussie, he is busy uploading more photos so i will fill in for him. Please enjoy the slideshow, it is of an... extraordinary magnitude! Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

THANKS for the props mate!!! I dig the pose that I am replying to....it looks as if your 19 is diving into the clouds. Totally cool!

lol, check the slideshow

btw, i'm new to flickr, and the way i uploaded has stuffed up the slideshow, it want it to start from first to last. >_<

This whole set 100 pics or more strong has a story to it. I'll try an fix it.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I gotta delete and start again. lame.

Meh, it's 2 am, and i gotta sleep, here's one last photo till tomorrow when i sought out the stupid order and upload tricks. :p

gallery_3118_46_772974.jpg

Just imagine the YF-21 under there in battroid below the glass. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Well the slideshow is only a third done, and i need to wait till next month to finish it off... i hope i'll have enough lol! enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27607296@N03/show/ (stuff is still out of sequence but there is so many i dont care anymore.)

Klahn! you have failed me. *flicks a drop of water at him*

"Yurhk! Not... Wartarh!"

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie