Looking for a replacement head for a Bandai 1/55?

misterryno

Hey all. I was looking for a replacement head for a Reissue Bandai 1/55 VF-1S. I would prefer it to be the bright white instead of the grayish one. And for the head lasers to be black would be nice as well. If anyone can help me out that would be great! THANKS.

:ph34r:

Hey all. I was looking for a replacement head for a Reissue Bandai 1/55 VF-1S. I would prefer it to be the bright white instead of the grayish one. And for the head lasers to be black would be nice as well. If anyone can help me out that would be great! THANKS.

I have an aZZload of -1S heads... Almost all are Jetfire heads...

I have an aZZload of -1S heads... Almost all are Jetfire heads...

Should have just PM'ed you first....I knew this I think ^_^

Well.....I just was trying to do some head swapping....and apparently another thing that was changed when the reissues where made was the bottom of the head where it connects to the body. The peg on my jetfire head was slightly larger and also pressed out instead of being in like the reissues head is. :( . So if there is anyone out there with a reissue 1/55 bright white head PLEASE let me know. THANKS.

Well.....I just was trying to do some head swapping....and apparently another thing that was changed when the reissues where made was the bottom of the head where it connects to the body. The peg on my jetfire head was slightly larger and also pressed out instead of being in like the reissues head is. :( . So if there is anyone out there with a reissue 1/55 bright white head PLEASE let me know. THANKS.

Swap the peg out or file it.

Skull is the modern Kanata 67.

Owner of Chunky mart the worlds only Chunky Monkey spare part suppliers :)

LMAO :lol::lol::lol: Skully and I are gonna eventually be REALLY good friends. ^_^

You guys kill me.

LOL

Funny that Kanata and I were in negotiations for me to purchase his parts stockpile. He dropped off the planet on me again. I'm very bummed... I need his stash...

Edited by Skull-1