Anime accurate legs for the VF-22 PLEASE

Maximiria

> Please do not troll this post ppl, these are legitimate complaints with a practical solution. Zardoz pictures are ok tho <

The YF-21 was a pretty good effort, but pretty good isn't good enough for a $1-200 figure. I beleive it's possible to make the legs more muscular and anime-accurate without sacrificing the sleek looks of the fighter plane. Larger calves would allow for either larger feet or further retraction of the current feet so they don't stick out the back of the plane so much, larger thighs would just look cool. Bigger legs and feet could also accomodate better, tighter joints which I feel are very important on this kind of product.

Also could we please get a rotating head? This would greatly increase the number of cool poses that could be done.

The flawed YF-21 was hard for me, I would really like to see the VF-22 improved.

Edited by Maximiria

> Please do not troll this post ppl, these are legitimate complaints with a practical solution. Zardoz pictures are ok tho <

The YF-21 was a pretty good effort, but pretty good isn't good enough for a $1-200 figure. I beleive it's possible to make the legs more muscular and anime-accurate without sacrificing the sleek looks of the fighter plane. Larger calves would allow for either larger feet or further retraction of the current feet so they don't stick out the back of the plane so much, larger thighs would just look cool. Bigger legs and feet could also accomodate better, tighter joints which I feel are very important on this kind of product.

Also could we please get a rotating head? This would greatly increase the number of cool poses that could be done.

The flawed YF-21 was hard for me, I would really like to see the VF-22 improved.

Yamato doesn't have the license needed to produce a VF-22 (VF-X2, Macross 7), so me thinks this thread will be short lived.

But I could always post a Zardoz pic just for laughs. B))

Yamato doesn't have the license needed to produce a VF-22 (VF-X2, Macross 7), so me thinks this thread will be short lived.

But I could always post a Zardoz pic just for laughs. B))

No license? no max or miria 22? NO MAX OR MIRIA 22 ><?!?!?

Aww maAAn! I need a drink! If anyone needs me I'll be in the gutter.

Edited by Maximiria