See these shirts??

ruskiiVFaussie

http://www.hlj.com/product/CSP29543 'Focker special'

+

http://www.hlj.com/product/CSP29537 & http://www.hlj.com/product/CSP29541 (white & black) 'De Culture'

I'm thinking of getting one small for the wife, and a large for meh. Or medium and large just incase the wife doesn't want. :p

(i can still fit into a medium but it'd be muscley tight hahah)

I'm not so sure about the "de culture" shirts, look cool, but if they are plain on the back nah...

Anyone else getting some? First time i seen these offered at hlj.com atleast, just from discovering the YF-21 early bird. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Nah, my Meltran (enemy) loving wife doesn't want one, so i guess i'll grab just one. :D

This'd be based on Japanese fit size right? So medium would be small for us, and large would be medium?

Thats cool gota get me one of those!

Gotta compare the Roy Focker one with my 25th anniversery concert Roy Focker T-shirt. If they are the same (and at first glance they look the same), I will be kinda pissed, as that was suppposed to be a concert exclusive....Grrrrrrr!

Now all the plebs will be wearing them. :p

Graham

Keep in mind Asian clothing sizes will seem to run small for Americans. I would recommend going at least 1 or 2 sizes up. If you wear a Medium in a US T-Shirt, I would go with a L or XL.

I wouldn't mind a "Yuk, De Culture!" if they made one. LOL!

Actually, it's pretty easy to have a T-shirt made with any picture. I wonder if I should try to make a custom shirt someday with whatever Macross logo or artwork I want.

Whoa! Long time since I posted on this site! :blink: Anyways, being here in Japan, I have 3 shirts from cospa. They are all high quality, and they better be for a Gundam tee that costs a bit more than 30 bucks! I was hoping they'd have better shirts when it came to Macross. The only shirts that catch my attention are the Gundam ones. I got the Zeon symbol in a sand khaki, the symbol looks like it was spray painted so it has a nice look to it, and a white Zimmad shirt, the company that produces the Zaku or something. It threw my girlfriend off, she thought it was related to Zima. :lol: Let's face it, the best Macross shirts we will ever see will be the ones from the MW cons. I want one, the only one I have is from the one in 04 with the Monster on the front and the Minmay doll in the back. :( Anyways, have a Merry Christmas/Happy Haunika/Kwanza or if you're Japanese, Oseibo and a happy new year. :lol:

i like the roy focker one but it looks like there is too many graphics and text. there should be or someone should make one with the better looking skull and crossbones on a black shirt.

The size difference is noticable from western manufacturers. My Zeon shirt is a Medium but it fits like a small on me, I forgot all about it when I was ordering the shirt. My Zimmad shirt is large, and it feels more like a medium to me. Go ahead and order a large or maybe even an XL depending on the shape of your body. B))

I cancelled my medium and replaced it with a large couple of days ago, thanks man for the info/heads up. :D

Let us know how it works out for you. I usually wear a medium, and a Cospa medium fits me just fine (wearing one right now in fact). I recently ordered a jacket from them and changed my order from a medium to a large, but it's a little bigger than I'd like.

• 1 month later...

OMFG anyone knows where I can buy it, I am in Mexico any help will be pretty apreciate, thanks