VF-1 with GBP Armor in Fighter Mode?

miriya

Ok, I do not have a set of GBP armor and so I do not know if this is possible but how much of the armor can you attach to the valk in fighter mode? Can someone try this and take photos to post here? Thanks.

it doesn't work. you could leave part of the leg armors and part of arm armors on in gerwalk mode, but theres not a single piece of armor you can leave on for fighter mode.

how do you not have the GBP armor and still call yourself a valkoholic?

you're totally missing out man, you gotta pick up a set soon.

Ok, I do not have a set of GBP armor and so I do not know if this is possible but how much of the armor can you attach to the valk in fighter mode? Can someone try this and take photos to post here? Thanks.

WOW!!! You really don't have a set of armor??? Well.....I don't either anymore since I do not collect any 1/48's but I did have a set at one point so that must make me a Valkoholic :D . I'm just messin with you Miriya....BTW....Check your PM. ^_^

Hey thanks everyone. This is helpful to know. It does look interesting in Gerwalk mode.

I have always loved the armor. My favorite Garbage Pail Kids Card was Roy Bot which was basically one of these with a cabbage patch head.

I know, I should not call myself a valkaholic even though I spend the majority of my money (after bills) on macross toys just like I should not call myself an alcoholic even though I drink almost every day and several times a week will down a pint of spirits in a sitting.

I just need a higher paying job to get more of these beauties!

I know, I should not call myself a valkaholic even though I spend the majority of my money (after bills) on macross toys just like I should not call myself an alcoholic even though I drink almost every day and several times a week will down a pint of spirits in a sitting.

Sounds like you've got a great start at both these hobbies -- cheers to you (see my avatar). :D

I still like my half Battroid GBP-1S do-up. Without the boobies just leg and arm armours and only the shoulder underpiece for the shoulder armour. Looks bad ass!

I love that too. I saw that somewhere here probably strike a pose or display collections thread. Good work.

I remember Rosario Love once modded some 1/55 GBP armor so that it could be equipped in fighter mode. IIRC, the only problem was that you had to remove the armor during transformation. Now I wish I had saved the pics to my hard drive.

I would really like to see that. If anyone knows where to point it would be very helpful.