1/55 Part Compatibility check

promethuem5

Hi,

I just wanted to check that I would be able to mount a Totakou 1/55 arm on my Transformers Jetfire without any problems... I bought a Jetfire for cheap in sore shape and am working on sourcing replacement parts.

Thanks!

The only compatibility issues I am aware of are when going from "Generation to Generation." A Bandai Jetfire or original issue Macross Valkyrie will be different from a Re-Issue Bandai in many areas. Most notably: Canopy, Forearm Shape, and Swing Bar.

There are other differences as well, all minor. I have managed to swap them between each other with modification...

The only compatibility issues I am aware of are when going from "Generation to Generation." A Bandai Jetfire or original issue Macross Valkyrie will be different from a Re-Issue Bandai in many areas. Most notably: Canopy, Forearm Shape, and Swing Bar.

There are other differences as well, all minor. I have managed to swap them between each other with modification...

Yup old pre issue is ok I did the same thing a while ago to a Jetfire. No scars and he`s doing fine.