Anyone remember this guy?

Found it hidden with my old unbroken childhood memories stuff. :lol:

fav.jpg

I can't remember, as it has been ages, Wasn't this the jet that got the wrench thrown into the turbine

by the old dude flying the prop? :lol: Maybe that was the miarge. Scourge was the pilots name?

Anyways, this was my fav, hence why i kept it almost in decent nick. Underneath i took off the

ring connection tabs so it's clean and straight underneath, like i should have when i was a kid.

Bring back memories guys? :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Ring Raiders. :p I can't remember all of the series, uhh if there was much to begin with, man maybe we did mail

out to get the video i don't know, i think maybe we bought it in a pack, with some fighters if i recall.

The series wasn't half bad! I remember a Tiger colour scheme Hornet that when they (pilots) punched their

ring into the console, the whole jet started to armour up like the Batmobile (first movie) and was like all shiny steel.

But the coolest part (only vividly remember this part) was when the old dude flying the Red Baron prop took out

the Mirage enemy jet by tossing his wrench over his shoulder and then watched the thing self destruct. :lol:

We bought a fair few of the jets, but never got the Ring Raider's Joy stick, which you connect on the jets, and

had buttons with the sound effects (whooshing, lasers and so on).

I also remember the bad guys base was a floating island with a big skull like hanger.

I quite like the series, as a kid.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Guys don't forget to search for the Mighty Orbots also!

Man the nostalga. . . .

you forgot to do the evil laugh!

MUAHH AHahahaH ahHAHAHaHhahhhhahaHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!1!!! (wizzes past million miles an hour)

But how fast is crime though? That's what i want to know... people need to know these things.

Not fast enough to escape, the long arm of the law! :lol:

I watched thepilot episode of this show on TV when i was younger. I remember the line of toys where you wear the ring and put the jets onto the ring with a transparent stand that was connected to the jet. Then you can proceed to woosh the plane around the room with it connected to your ring. Pretty cool concept at the time. I think i only had one plane which was the main guy's tiger scheme jet....was it an F-15?

Skull Squadron are the bad guys. :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-paks-1988-RING-RAIDE...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-1988-Matchbox-R...1QQcmdZViewItem