Hi-Res VF-1J Decal Schematic - Hasegawa

Skull-1

I have a copy of the Hasegaway 1/72 VF-1J decal placement guide but it is pixelated and I can't see some of the decals.

Does anyone have a high-res copy of it anywhere?

Thanks in advance.

Look in the models section, under Hasegawa. That should have been your first stop. ;)

I already have all those.

They are *LOW* resolution.

As my request asks, does anyone have any HIGH resolution scans?

:o

Skull does it have to be specifically the J. I have the Generic Battroid kit. The one where you can build eaither an S, J, A I also have the generic one for the fighter IIRC. If thats what you need just say the word and I`ll fire up my scanner.

Skull does it have to be specifically the J. I have the Generic Battroid kit. The one where you can build eaither an S, J, A I also have the generic one for the fighter IIRC. If thats what you need just say the word and I`ll fire up my scanner.

Anything will be a help. At least I can get the Battroid decals in place.

If it isn't too much trouble....with my thanks....

• 4 weeks later...

Are the ones at 1999.co.jp any better/good enough?

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10013237

I often go there for instruction scans.

Not good enough on my end. Could be my resolution but I can't tell what most of the small decals they are referring to are.

This may be a stupid question/comment but:

You can at least read the numbers of the decals, right? Shouldn't that plus a scan of the decal sheet showing the numbers be enough?

Here's the Max & Milia in high-res: http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models...j/MM-Decals.jpg

This may be a stupid question/comment but:

You can at least read the numbers of the decals, right? Shouldn't that plus a scan of the decal sheet showing the numbers be enough?

Here's the Max & Milia in high-res: http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models...j/MM-Decals.jpg

That would work (albeit a two-step process vs. one). Thanks a bunch. :)

BigF did you forget me here? :)

OPPS ! I forgot.

O.K I have scanned the sheets and stiched both pages togoether to make one (Strike Vf-1S). I have a 600 dpi image thats around 6megs and a 300 dpi one which is a bit smaller.

The 600 dpi you can almost see the individual ink dots on the page, its huge, if you have plenty of memory in your computer it shouldnt be a problem.

PM your mail addy and I can bung you the files. if you still need the vf-1J ones I`ll grab em out of the attic.

Edited by big F