VF-11B needed

Dante74

Hi all!

I'm looking for pics of the VF-11B for a project I'm doing.

I found some images here on the main site and on the forums but no side/front/above pics.

I'm not only looking for fighter mode pics, but also battroid mode.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've browsed through the whole model section of the mainpage but I could only find some instruction scans and finished model pics. :unsure:

The only Macross book I own is the Tenjin Hidetaka artbook.

I anyone could scan any pages from the other books I'd be really gratefull.

It was either the "This is Animation Special: Macross Plus" or "This is Animation Select" Macross Plus Movie" book.

I have both and I can't remember off the top of my head which one I scanned the picture from.

I scanned it a month or two ago for someone else on these boards.

See my post above.

LOL, they both are:"This is Animation: Macross Plus", the differences in name are one is a "special" while the other is a "Select".

Though I am thinking it was the movie book, because I don't recall scanning anything from the other.

It was either the "This is Animation Special: Macross Plus" or "This is Animation Select" Macross Plus Movie" book.

Is the difference only select vs special? ;)

Pg 69 of the Macross Plus book (not the Macross Plus Movie book ^_^ ) has those two images.

Pg 70 has the same two views, but with FAST packs. Pg 90-93 have them all, with colour and unit markings.

Is the difference only select vs special? ;)

Pg 69 of the Macross Plus book (not the Macross Plus Movie book ^_^ ) has those two images.

Pg 70 has the same two views, but with FAST packs. Pg 90-93 have them all, with colour and unit markings.

No, I didn't mean that the names were the only differences.

The comment you made was very general and the name you listed is what both books are called without the exceptions I mentioned.

I was not referring the contents of the books, which are quite different indeed. ;)

Edited by Zinjo

I agree that the title 'Macross Plus' is part of the title 'Macross Plus Movie', but I believe that us members are aware enough about Macross to recognize the difference in the two, and understand that when someone says 'Macross Plus', they don't mean 'Macross Plus Movie'. If there is confusion stemming from that, I apologize, and I will endevour to be more anal retentive when it comes to the proper naming of things Macross.

Edited by sketchley

I agree that the title 'Macross Plus' is part of the title 'Macross Plus Movie', but I believe that us members are aware enough about Macross to recognize the difference in the two, and understand that when someone says 'Macross Plus', they don't mean 'Macross Plus Movie'. If there is confusion stemming from that, I apologize, and I will endevour to be more anal retentive when it comes to the proper naming of things Macross.

Is that possible...? :p;)