Super Ostrich

valkyrie312

Hey ya'll!

I was excited that I finally got one of the gems I had been looking for for many years. It is not MIB or anything, but I bought it on eBay for $79.99. Let me know what you think. :D

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thanks!

Edited by valkyrie312

wow, not bad for something that's not that yellowed! I believe solscud007 bought a fully yellowed one in box for 350.... haha. Nice catch! The box it came in will be mine! lol

Hey ya'll!

I was excited that I finally got one of the gems I had been looking for for many years. It is not MIB or anything, but I bought it on eBay for $79.99. Let me know what you think. :D

Congrats! I hope to experience something similar, someday, by obtaining a 1/55 Strike Valkyrie -- a gem I've wanted since childhood.

Hey ya'll!

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thanks!

Good things come to those who wait haha. Now arent you glad you didnt pay 300 for the one I got? All minty white haha jk.

Nice find look like it is in good condition.

wow, not bad for something that's not that yellowed! I believe solscud007 bought a fully yellowed one in box for 350.... haha. Nice catch! The box it came in will be mine! lol

Pat it may be all yellow but it looks good all yellow.

IPB Image