Dominion Tank Police

Knight26

Lynx, ALL of the tanks in the 2nd manga series are Bonaparte types.

Knight, the ball-wheeled tanks in the first OVA series are based off of the ball-wheeled tanks in the first manga. I haven't seen any lineart on either series (not that I have been looking...) but I recommend the first manga series, as there are ball-wheeled tanks in it. Not to mention that the art from the manga is more readily accessible.

Lynx, ALL of the tanks in the 2nd manga series are Bonaparte types.

Uhm, not quite. Brenten's command tank isn't, and the Hammer type is wheeled. Neither are quite what Knight is looking for though.

Knight, the ball-wheeled tanks in the first OVA series are based off of the ball-wheeled tanks in the first manga. I haven't seen any lineart on either series (not that I have been looking...) but I recommend the first manga series, as there are ball-wheeled tanks in it. Not to mention that the art from the manga is more readily accessible.

I think that should be the one. If you are looking at Dark Horse's TPB, a good clear pic is on the second page -- Brenten's ride, as it turns out.

Hmmm.. Knight, you don't ask for easy, do you? Best I can do off the net:

IPB Image

Frontal shot, not very good but at least it gives you an idea.

IPB Image

Off to the left, side shot. I suspect not enough details for what you want, but.. shrug.