Shadow of the Colossus Figures

David Hingtgen

While searching for Wonder Festival YF-19 pics etc I came across these. I don't think anywhere else has mentioned them.

Based on how many there are, I bet they plan to do all of them.

Mod Bonus: There were originally going to be more than just the 16. Here's two of the ones cut from the final game.

Shadow of the Colossus was a great game. Never got to play it as much as I wanted, since I never owned a PS2. But the cinematic feel of the game was quite unique and very engrossing.

The figures look pretty cool. The detail is impressive.

Edited by Mr March

hm.. i want to like these, but something about Colossus #1 is making him look.. uh.. not giant. I think its the way they did the hair.

I'd always kind of imagined these things as a oily grimy mass of gravel dirt concrete and grassy hair. the figures look too, whats the word.. "animal" for my likeing.

Game was great experience - as was ICO before it. These sculpts look awesome! Any idea on the heights? Look about 8-12"....

Play-asia has the first one listed at 195mm so I think that's around 7-8 inches. I really loved the game but I don't think I'll bother with these. The price is too high. Maybe if they get picked up for US distribution(SOTC did sell suprisingly well here).