Officially Schwarzenegger

Agent ONE

Like I wish the kid in AI stayed down there underwater. That would've been perfect.

I thought that too... like Tom Cruise's character should have stayed in that prison in Minority Report.

Cameron?

ADD: After looking it up on Cinescape's Development Heck section, all I could find was the screen writer's name, Walon Green... would have never guessed it, cuz I have no idea who that is... :unsure:

according to a google search, Waylon Green seems to write mostly TV drama but he's also responsible for "Eraser" and "Robocrap 2".

Agent,

Sorry man but that sounds like an aweful movie. Now "Duke Nukem the Movie" starring Schwazenegger now we're talking cinematic gold. Thy're actually making this and havn't cast anyone yet but you can email them suggestions. :D

http://www.dukenukemthemovie.com/

....Now "Duke Nukem the Movie" starring Schwazenegger now we're talking cinematic gold. Thy're actually making this and havn't cast anyone yet but you can email them suggestions. :D

That is going to make Star Ship Troopers look like Braveheart.

Cameron?

ADD: After looking it up on Cinescape's Development Heck section, all I could find was the screen writer's name, Walon Green... would have never guessed it, cuz I have no idea who that is... :unsure:

Actually Arnold himlsef wrote the story.

....Now "Duke Nukem the Movie" starring Schwazenegger now we're talking cinematic gold. Thy're actually making this and havn't cast anyone yet but you can email them suggestions. :D

I know. That's why it needs Arnold. He's got the muscles, he's got the snappy one liners and most importantly he likes the babes. It would be like the completion of a circle. Duke is so obviously based on Arnold it's not funny. :D

I know. That's why it needs Arnold. He's got the muscles, he's got the snappy one liners and most importantly he likes the babes. It would be like the completion of a circle. Duke is so obviously based on Arnold it's not funny. :D

True, but it would be tough to get back into "Predator" shape... Maybe even impossible.

True, but it would be tough to get back into "Predator" shape... Maybe even impossible.

OK maybe you should take the part. :p

OK maybe you should take the part. :p

I probably could... the role probably requires little acting experience, I'd just need to be 'over the top' which I am already.

What about Howie Long?

duke-01.jpg

I doubt Howie wants to sacrifice his wholesome image peddling RadioShack junk. ;)

That's sort of what I was thinking. He looks the part but I don't think he can ovecome that nice guy image. On the bright side, square jawed muscle men are dime a dozen. Even Dolph "I can't act my way out of a wet paper bag" Lundgren could pull off a character as shallow as Duke.

I doubt Howie wants to sacrifice his wholesome image peddling RadioShack junk.  ;)

That's sort of what I was thinking. He looks the part but I don't think he can ovecome that nice guy image. On the bright side, square jawed muscle men are dime a dozen. Even Dolph "I can't act my way out of a wet paper bag" Lundgren could pull off a character as shallow as Duke.

Actually Dolph would be a great choice... how about Ralf Moeller? He did alright as TV's Conan in Germany. He was also AWESOME in Gladiator.

CONAN.GIF

http://www.hollywoodcultmovies.com/html/ralph_moeller.html

(awesome site, turn up your volume when you go there)

Wow,

How do I get the sound file from that web site?

http://www.hollywoodcultmovies.com/html/ralph_moeller.html

I sniched the song. Just one of the perks of Mozilla. :ph34r: PM me your YIM ID and I'll send it your way. ;)

Sent ya one...

I was thinking about Dolph as Duke Nuke'em... I really think it would rock. I think the movie would be best if everyone other than him was re-dubbed though. Kind of like Mad Max or a Sergio Leone movie. It would just add a needed level of strangeness.

• 4 weeks later...
Those who missed it can catch the rerun of Late Night with Conan O'Brien later today on Comedy Central, it's about 12 minutes into the show. :lol:

"John Kerry fought against some guys in black pajamas, I fought against the Predator!"

Omg, tell me Arnold really said that! :lol:

Those who missed it can catch the rerun of Late Night with Conan O'Brien later today on Comedy Central, it's about 12 minutes into the show.  :lol:

"John Kerry fought against some guys in black pajamas, I fought against the Predator!"

Omg, tell me Arnold really said that! :lol:

Tell me he didn't!

Thats in poor taste, unless the quote is taken WAY out of context.

It was on Conan 2 days ago and again last evening on the Conan re-run on Comedy Central. You guys missed some really hilarious moments...

"I could hit on myself: 'Hey me, wanna meet at my dressing room?'"

:lol::lol::lol:

• 1 month later...

This actually happened a few days ago but the Oak is now on a stamp in Austria. I was in Austria a few weeks ago and they couldn't stop talking about him.

I'd prefer for him to be on a US stamp, but I am still happy.

post-26-1093293015.jpg

This actually happened a few days ago but the Oak is now on a stamp in Austria. I was in Austria a few weeks ago and they couldn't stop talking about him.

I got a big question - why? :huh:

This actually happened a few days ago but the Oak is now on a stamp in Austria.  I was in Austria a few weeks ago and they couldn't stop talking about him.

I got a big question - why? :huh:

because Arnold rocks, you fool.

***edit*** to capitalize Arnold

Edited by KingNor

Can we get an AgentONE rating on our favorite non-Arnold manly men? I'm curious how rugged actors like Clint Eastwood or Steve McQueen stack up to The Oak in terms of testosterone.

They're all pussies compared to Charles Bronson. Arnold included.

Can we get an AgentONE rating on our favorite non-Arnold manly men? I'm curious how rugged actors like Clint Eastwood or Steve McQueen stack up to The Oak in terms of testosterone.

I'd be happy to rank em... is this more pertaining to another thread? or should I do it here?

I'd be happy to rank em... is this more pertaining to another thread? or should I do it here?

Do it here, since this they all are being compared to Arnold. I don't now how to rate them, though. Letter grades, or maybe a scale of 1-10 ( 10 being The Oak himself, and 1 being something completely sissified like Andy Dick). or if you want to get all mathematical, you could use Arnold as your benchmark and rate everybody else in terms of less-than Arnoldness or more-than Arnoldness.

I'd be happy to rank em... is this more pertaining to another thread?  or should I do it here?

Do it here, since this they all are being compared to Arnold. I don't now how to rate them, though. Letter grades, or maybe a scale of 1-10 ( 10 being The Oak himself, and 1 being something completely sissified like Andy Dick). or if you want to get all mathematical, you could use Arnold as your benchmark and rate everybody else in terms of less-than Arnoldness or more-than Arnoldness.

How about I just rank them and then next to them put a reason why.

How about I just rank them and then next to them put a reason why.

Good enough. A mini-editorial might be better than a letter or number grade anyway.

So far, the list includes

Clint Eastwood

Steve McQueen

Charles Bronson

Chuck Heston

and I'll add

Lee Marvin