Macross Music And Sounds

Mechinyun

Whats your favorite sound effect and/or bgm music from macross?

I have always been partial to that subtle bridge noise when its quiet.

415307[/snapback]

Kinda esoteric topic, but what the hey? I've always liked that rising and falling series of musical notes that plays faintly int he background in a lot of the Zentradi ship scenes, especially in DYRL. It's a cool noise.

The firing of the battroid's rifle is music to my ears! It sounds like nothing else and that's one of the things that dissapointed me about RT Battlecry. However, I was thrilled to hear it over and over again when I got the Macross PS2 import game!!!

Fate's Arrow.

Every time I hear it I instantly think of the quick clip in DYRL when Roy dumps all his UUM missle pods while doing a barrel roll.

I have yet to hear another musical score that has the raw energy and excitement of Fate's Arrow. I sadly did not see the original SDF Macross TV in it's native Japanese form before I saw DYRL... so for the longest time I was in awe of the music on DYRL thinking "wow what an elaborate, well imagined orchestral soundtrack" only to be totally floored when I found out it was a direct port from the TV series.

I like that Whhhheeeeeee uuuuuhhh! Whenever a communication between zentrans begin.... you know.... Whhhheeeeeee uuuuuhhh!

I know you know what I'm talking about.

Edited by >EXO<