Emotion

VF-18S Hornet

I'm sure you guys are aware of this or not, but since I first played my MAcross DYRL game on my Sega Saturn the logo of the Emotion company with the Easter Island head figures on it appeared on the startup screen as well on the booklet I didn't take notice of this at first, but then it started seeing the same Easter Island head figures on Macross 7 tapes (every tape had it on the begining before the show started) and Dynamte 7. This includes Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star. It had me thinking is two of the shows had Kawamorii working on them that involved Emotion (Macross 7 and Outlaw Star) I was wondering if Emotion is Kawamorii own company. Maybe someone has seen this connection when they watched a show he has worked on.

Yes M7 is totally lame.

369938[/snapback]

Okay Agent one quit using the Rick (Ken) Hunter doll in your post before someone closes this thread . I would be very unpleasant if that happened before I got an answer. <_<

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

I am certain i have seen it on other things including some of my other Gundam dvds that i am certain he did not work on. .

Edit

just looked up it on Wikipedia, they handle producing and distributions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandai

Edited by zeo-mare

Okay the point is made about the quoted Rick Hunter thing already!  :ph34r:

Anyway...

I always thought Emotion was just Bandai Visual's calling card. I could swear that I've seen it on tons of things, not just Kawamori stuff.

369941[/snapback]

Its for Area7 to laugh... Go easy on me, I am writing these posts naked.

369948[/snapback]

All I'm saying is that if you say Bloody Mary enough times in front of a mirror bad things happen and if you post that pic too many times then Tony Oliver will jump out of your monitor and eat your head.

Anyway...

I also did some looking around and it seems that Emotion is sort of like a record label for Bandai, they release stuff under that banner. It seems it was their original release house back when they released DALOS in the early '80s.

Okay the point is made about the quoted Rick Hunter thing already!  :ph34r:

Anyway...

I always thought Emotion was just Bandai Visual's calling card. I could swear that I've seen it on tons of things, not just Kawamori stuff.

369941[/snapback]

369948[/snapback]

OKAY DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT TMI, TMI....

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Go easy on me, I am writing these posts naked.
<_<

The only company Kawamori is actively a part of is Satelight (studio behind Aquarion, M0, Geneshaft, Noein).

As the Wiki article says, Emotion is Bandai's anime/Toku distribution label in Japan. Any studio that uses Bandai (Japan) to distribute their anime/Tokusatsu shows will come under the Emotion label. Every Macross series since SDFM has come under that label. Escaflowne, Outlaw Star, the entire Gundam line, Ghost in the Shell.... the list goes on and on. These days, we just call them Bandai Visual.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...mpany.php?id=18