Macross mechs in order...

snooze

I'm interested in finding out the order that the VF's were made starting from the Zero and to the final model of the Mechs...does anyone know a link that lists it in Chronological order how the mechs were made...

I'm just curious cause in Macross Zero I think the VF-0A was the very first variable fighter that was created followed by the VF-0S and then the VF-1's...

Can anybody give the correct order of the fighters please...a link and picture would be great! Thanks to all...

Snooze

I'm interested in finding out the order that the VF's were made starting from the Zero and to the final model of the Mechs...does anyone know a link that lists it in Chronological order how the mechs were made...

I'm just curious cause in Macross Zero I think the VF-0A was the very first variable fighter that was created followed by the VF-0S and then the VF-1's...

Can anybody give the correct order of the fighters please...a link and picture would be great! Thanks to all...

Snooze

322161[/snapback]

http://www.anime.net/macross/

Seriously....use the Newbie thread. <_<

thanks for the link guys! Appreciate it! From the looks of it...looks like the VF-0 would be the weakest amongst the VF's list...

Snooze

322759[/snapback]

Weakness is relative. Just because it has limitations and isn't as advanced as say a VF-22, is relative to it's time. Also, the VF-0 was the first (although limited in production) VF. Of course it is weaker than all VFs that came after it. <_< Why don't I just compare a P-51 Mustang to a F-15 Eagle? Of course the P-51 sucks. It's almost 40 years older than a F-15. Sheesh.... <_<