VF-0 with booster/ghost

cobywan

Is Hasegawa backing off of the VF-0 with booster/ghost fighter? I don't see it listed on HLJ instock or for future release. Am I imagining that they were going to do that kit? I see the SV-51 with Twin booster is in stock.

Please set me straight if I am completely crooked on this. :D

I was confused by these posts, I even thought I had already preordered one at HLJ but I was dreaming... :huh: that was just the Booster ´51 and I got it yesterday.

Still I know I had really seen a built up model with the ghost attached. I´m pretty sure it was on the last Hobby Show video made my the HLJ guys: you could see both the SV-51 Booster version AND the VF-0 Booster and Scott T. Hards announced them as the TWO next upcoming kits in the Hasegawa Macross lineup. I haven´t downloaded the video and it was a while ago but I remember it very well. To me it´s simply a fact that a VF-0 with Booster will be released....hope I´m right about that.

Moreover, there was another announcement by a member here on the boards that Hasegawa plans to release a VF-11 kit and there would be an article about that in one of the upcoming issues of Hobby Japan... has anybody heard about this or has anything happened to back up this rumor?

While I´m pretty sure the VF-0 will only be a matter of time (they have the mold and they can sell it again by putting in some more plastic parts) I´m somewhat sceptical about the ´11..... :(