Minna Daisuki Katamari

As funky as the 1st game was, i couldn't bare the gameplay. I got motion sickness playing it, but I'm alright when I'm playing Quake or any other FPS..... :blink:

I'd heard about it, and I'm interested... but I'll wait for the US release, and hope it's only $20 again.

315042[/snapback]

Just went to EBGames to find out what they're going to sell it for. They got it set for $30 right now. Darn you inflation. :)

This is the PS2 sequel I'm assuming? There's also a DS Katamari in the works apparently. Katamari on the go sounds good to me.

315145[/snapback]

Yeah, Everybody Loves Katamari Damacy is the PS2 sequel. Last I heard the existence of a DS Katamari game was questionable, all we've heard was one small mention of it and nothing since, so...

I can hardly wait for it. I hope the soundtrack lives up to the previous one's quality. And hopefully A LOT more stages.

I like the soundtrack a lot. I bought my friend the soundtrack for his birthday, so once I get a copy of that I'll give it a better listen. From in game play, there's only one or two songs I dislike. I'm having trouble counting the different stages, but I'm pretty sure there is a lot more. Not to mentiona lot more variety, stuff like levels underwater and in the snow. Also a lot more variety in game objectives.

It's basically like the original just bigger... and better.

• 1 month later...
It's coming out in the US today. ARE YOU ALL PUMPED!?!?

I'm pumped. Saw a preview on G4, and it looks like more fun than the first. I'd be more pumped if I could pry myself away from Burnout Revenge long enough to go to the store and pick it up...

Last I heard the existence of a DS Katamari game was questionable, all we've heard was one small mention of it and nothing since, so...

I don't know about the DS, but a PSP version was announced at the TGS. I wonder how i'll work with just one analog stick?