BloodRayne Statues Now On Sale!

Well, Martian Factory has finally released their resin cast statue of Rayne, and I have to say that the images look pretty good. However, they are only limiting this piece to 200, and the price is about $210 US dollars. If you are interested in one of these things, you can purchase it here: http://martianfactory.chainreactionweb.com...id=23<br>.

Good luck on getting one if you really want it bad enough. I certainly did.

3.jpg

Okay, since I have brought up the BloodRayne statue, I have just discovered that the movie's new website is opening in 35 days. Egads, this will be a stinker because Uwe (I take movie scripts and f_ck them all up) Boll headed this travesty. Here is the poster if you haven't already seen it.

Edit: Had to edit the 35 days stuff. See above.

post-26-1119214166_thumb.gif

Edited by Noriko Takaya

Visually, the BloodRayne character design is a complete rip off of the vampire bounty hunter character 'Durham Red', who first appeared probably about 15 years ago in the weekly British sci fi and fantasy anthology comic '2000AD'.

As for the movie, I have only two words to say, 'Uwe Boll.

Graham

That's gotta be a joke poster.. the chick looks like a 2 dollar.. um, lady of the night, and what is with that Mega Mullet on Michael Madsen? :lol:

PLEASE tell me that's a fan made poster job. I don't have a lot of hope for this or any other Uwe Boll movie, but anyone associated with the production could at least get more dynamic shots to composite together poorly. If your main titular character is going to be overshadowed by big floating heads (and it's not Kawamori's head), she should at least draw one's attention with a look and/or pose, not be standing there like a lifeless, doped up 'lady of the night' as Guppy said.

They could've given out a bunch of costume test/preproduction shots out to fans and they would've gotten back at least two dozen better poster designs....

I'm guessing the alternate working title for the movie was MegaMullet and the Butterface Whore meet the Grumpy Cardinal.

Sheesh... you'd think Uwe Boll's small intestine would leap up out of his body and throttle his brain to prevent him from poisoning the world further with his movies.

Guest Bromgrev
Isn't this the point in a threads life where somebody jumps in to defend the movie ...

I think this just goes beyond all that ... :huh:

I am crying for Michael Madsen's poor, poor soul. Not even the hockey-hair will save him.

Somebody needs to choke his agent for hooking him up with ol' Blunderhead McScrewup (Uwe).

I heard Uwe Boll has a sign over his office that reads "Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here".

Guest Bromgrev
what happened to Kristanna Loken?

she looked good in T3.

Ugh ... I hope she's been photoshopped - she did not look like that when I saw her in Milton Keynes, but I guess she could have been at the pie-cupboard since then. :(

Edited by Bromgrev

and what is with that Mega Mullet on Michael Madsen?  :lol:

Hey, mullets are actually coming back into fashion here in Hong Kong. Lots of young HK teenagers and guys in their 20s currently sporting mullets.

Graham

Same in australia. All the trendy people have them. What I find hilarious is back in the 80's it was just the rednecks who sported mullets. And now they're paying $100+ at boutique hairdressers to get them. :D

Well, isn't this the part where someone says that their childhood is being raped?

Edited by myk