Low Viz Joke Machine

Roy's Blues

I aquired this little puppy a while ago on Ebay. It need some clean up at the time. I.E. sanding and some joint tightening

It looks like one of Robbys recasts.

All she needs is some stickers and she will be perfect.

post-4-1116392468_thumb.jpg

Edited by Roy's Blues

I aquired this little puppy a while ago on Ebay. It need some clean up at the time. I.E. sanding and some joint tightening

It looks like one of Robbys recasts.

All she needs is some stickers and she will be perfect.

Hehe. Sweet.

H

wow put some light on that thing and show us the details on that! It looks cool in the dark, but will it look the same in the light? ;):p:D:lol:

I will post some more tomorrow, when the sun is out.

oh, so I take it that your camera doesn't have flash? :huh: If not, a lamp would work just fine. ;):p:D:lol:

The seller stated in the auction that it was part of a larger lot. he broke the lot up and sold it one by one.

I looked for the link to the auction, but it is gone from the database.

I will post some pics later. My cameras flash does not work on close-up shots, hence the wait for the sun. (yes, I know my camera sucks!)

post-4-1116392547_thumb.jpg

Edited by Roy's Blues

The seller stated in the auction that it was part of a larger lot. he broke the lot up and sold it one by one.

I looked for the link to the auction, but it is gone from the database.

I will post some pics later. My cameras flash does not work on close-up shots, hence the wait for the sun. (yes, I know my camera sucks!)

Use a couple of lamps to light it up!!

Then click, click, click and more click!!!

;)

Yes, it was a prize from the MW Con. I decided to sell it to a friend before I went overseas. It looks like he decided to sell it as well, so hopefully it has found a loving home. ;)

Mind telling us what ya paid for this one??

yeah i remember drooling over this when it was mentioned that it was gonna be a prize from recast master Rhby....

Edited by orguss01

(yes, I know my camera sucks!)

It's ok, mine sucked too after Bobepatt dropped and kicked the camera down the convention floor.

hey now, I didn't do it that bad. I just dropped it. But you ended up selling it already anyway! ;):p:D:lol: