Eternal D's 2 Seater valk

EXO

but see if you look at the mods they do in japan this is liek kiddie stuff, not that I could step up haha but jsut look at the YF-21 battroid conversion kit or any other customed valkyrie, makes our stuff look kinda kindagarten.

first off, I want to say, I didn't want to step on any toes or piss anybody off and had talked to John about this before I started. and since he has other things to work on, I figured what the hell, I'm gonna give this a crack.

second, I'd like to give thanks to Rhoby and EXO for helping me with the project. Rhoby making recast parts that I needed, and EXO for cleaning some of the parts up and making them more presentable.

as for the 1D made, there are definitely some things to work out...mor so than I thought when I had left for china apparently, so I'll have to work on them when I get back towards the end of April.

I had first designed it to fit only a half pilot(ie legs chopped off), but EXO thinks there is enough room for a whole pilot, but just need to bend the legs a bit and change the back panel a bit. That will be looked into when I get back. Also, probably will include a regular pilot, and an original sculpted fig of minmei.

As for the heatshield...it will have to be detachable. I forget now without looking at it why that was, but it had something to do with the original 1/48 design and how I coudlnt' change those to fit the heat shield.

The 1D will be available for those who want it and I can start taking preorders now if people are interested. but please remember it is a resin kit more than a toy where there will be some sandy and drilling and painting. but in the end, it should be sturdy enough to handle.

Thanks for all the comments and hope to see some really nice 1D customs real soon!

You see that, Yamato? It ain't so hard, since we're just using the base VF-1 and upgrade a few parts.

Sweet work, D! B))

shifty.gif Maybe you and the Captain can get together and exchange a few ideas and possiblities. ;):lol::D

Edited by Wheels