What if

MGREXX

I'm beginning to change my mind... This thread is so funny, I think we should keep MGREXX as MW's official pet... Hell, he already has REX as his username, isn't that a name for dogs?

Let's keep him guys, can we? I promise to feed him...

once...

and a while...

(crosses fingers) :unsure:

Degraded pointless thread which simply shows the immaturity of some people here.

Please nuke from orbit and lock.

Thanks.

Yes, but it CAN be fun to pound on a dipsh!t from time to time.

I'm beginning to change my mind... This thread is so funny, I think we should keep MGREXX as MW's official pet... Hell, he already has REX as his username, isn't that a name for dogs?

Let's keep him guys, can we? I promise to feed him...

once...

and a while...

(crosses fingers) :unsure:

Can't get banned for stupidity so I think he will be around for a while.

Degraded pointless thread which simply shows the immaturity of some people here.

Please nuke from orbit and lock.

Thanks.

Yes, but it CAN be fun to pound on a dipsh!t from time to time.

I grant you that it may be fun, but spend some time on the other end; it's not really a place where you want to be, and I've no wish to inflict that on anyone --- dipsh!ts included.

Lock and Bolt please. Thanks.

Is this serious?

I try to be as civil as possible on this board, but this has to be one of the most asinine topics/questions I have seen in months. And that is saying quite a lot.

This topic was not created to lurk for trouble. I just simply wanted to know what you MW guys would do if you had no more Macross.

*scratches head*

How would the totally preposterous and highly unlikely events you have sketched delete Macross from existence? That's like saying DYRL made the original TV series not exist.

Anyways... this is, sadly, not the dumbest poll I have ever seen. But it certainly ranks in the top ten.