collection/room pics

Ali Sama

Time for some pic of my VERY small collection. :p

Currently in my Detolf Display Case.

Top ( collecting dust) - The Planet Eater!

1st Shelf - MP Convoy, BT Mesiter and Grimlock

2nd Shelf - BT Hound, Lambor, and Tracks

3rd Shelf - BT Streak and Smokescreen

4th Shelf - CMS Minmay, Hikaru, and Live of Legends Minmay, Bandai SOC Kaneda's Bike, and Yamato Monster

5th Shelf - Vehicle Voltron (all seperated into teams), RID Prime, and a baseball trophy. :p

Oh.....I almost forgot the broken (neck) Rei and Asuka statues. (sorry for the crappy pics).

post-26-1107838314_thumb.jpg

Oh.....I almost forgot the broken (neck) Rei and Asuka statues. (sorry for the crappy pics).

You got one of those too? :lol: I got one off of eBay a few years back and the head was rolling off to the side. Then I had a tantrum, bought some crazy glue, and put her back together. I also have a nude Rei, but I do not know where she is, the little tramp.

once I shot a thick coin... it's all bended. ;)

MY Benjamin Sheridan Air Rifle can do that. I pushes a .22 pointed pellet at 800 fps in 8 pumps. It will rip through a metal mail box :D

you know thats a federal crime. we can now blackmail you to give us your collection and provide this thread as a confession. ;)

btw those pellet guns are cool not to mention very accurate, my friend shot off a brance from a the top 100foot tall pine tree to scare off a robin couple inches away.

Ali,

Are you drinking Pepsi again?

You know what that sh!t does to people.

yah makes you fat. come to our gym and we will bulk you up so that moving your head requires robotic assistance since your shoulder muscles will absorb your neck.

and...

damn very nice collection Toonz most of my collection is gundam and a few nice Macross and mospeada things,

chris

Ali,

Are you drinking Pepsi again?

You know what that sh!t does to people.

yah makes you fat. come to our gym and we will bulk you up so that moving your head requires robotic assistance since your shoulder muscles will absorb your neck.

Thats a myth. The neck thing that is.

Wow, Toonz!! Looks nice!

Dare I ask you and others with these uber-collections........how the hell do you dust?!?!?! :huh:

dust is completly evil for those of us that have big collections :( i like the Ikea cases i wish i had more, so far they are keeping the dust out of my collection, i am mainly trying to put the things i like most in there to protect them, but dust is definetly a annoyance <_< i will try to post some pics tonight if i can, i really want to clean up this mess in my room.

chris

Hey Toonz, I happened to notice that Dark Knight Returns Batman fig.. what's he like? any posability? I'm not a batman collector but the Hush fig caught my eye, then the DK cought my eye too.

Now I don't have any eyes left! :D Sorry, bad pun.

Hey Toonz, I happened to notice that Dark Knight Returns Batman fig.. what's he like? any posability? I'm not a batman collector but the Hush fig caught my eye, then the DK cought my eye too.

Now I don't have any eyes left! :D Sorry, bad pun.

thanks for all the compliments guys :)

guppy, the dark knight returns has limited posability, basically, head, shouders, elbows, hip and knee joints. likewise for the hush bat. but the hush bat is definately the best batman figure to date in terms of sculpt and design. :)

post-26-1108057683_thumb.jpg