Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

Looks like that we're all going to see CW/RoTS figures getting the green light. Waiting for a proper Ventress to be done (not the SS version). 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, borgified said:

How many iterations of Tony Stark that one needs to over take the world? Maybe there's not enough... 

There's not enough color variations per Mark. I really don't mind seeing the whole Marks, but different colors of the same thing? :nea:

And just like the upcoming MCU stuff, it's getting tiresome. :fool::vava:

Edited by no3Ljm

Like seriously… :angry:

Scammer Toys Wonderland/Comic Santorum is getting innocent people to shill for their company?  If anyone doesn’t know: Figure Frenzy Universe is doing reviews for them. 

7 hours ago, borgified said:

Like seriously… :angry:

Scammer Toys Wonderland/Comic Santorum is getting innocent people to shill for their company?  If anyone doesn’t know: Figure Frenzy Universe is doing reviews for them. 

I have never bought from Toys Wonderland. I am not interested in paying a premium just to have a figure arrive earlier. Justin's Collection plugged these guys for years and everyone bought into it. Thanks for the show and tell, but I will stick to my ethics and buy from a local well known source.

Edited by shazam

Ghost Toys? A Blatant KO version from we_studios from what I read on another 1/6 website. Their other 1/6 product is totally dumpster fire. 

Edited by borgified

I don't know about his one. 🤔

Although its a base entry level HT at a now frills level, it looks like a blend of the Mego figure with a bit of Mezco 1:12 influence based on the suit design.