Need more ingo about this kit

dyowelb

I have this kit, but I haven't built it yet. Posiblity is low. Hips, neck, shoulders, and ankles. That's it. Mine didn't come with any decals, so you'll need to paint the entire thing (as it's also moulded in one colour).

Oh, and unless it comes with the magazine, there's no instructions, as they're in the accompanying magazine. Unless, of course, the seller was considerate enough to include a copy of the instructions with the kit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

Does anybody knows what's the quality of this kit? How's the posability, the details? Any info will help.

Thanks,

d

I have one and it came with a dengeki hobby magazine of 2004. The model is very detailed but like some of the guys said, you can articulate (barely) le shoulders, hips and neck that's it.

It is very small. Don't bother with this model...

My 2 cents

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

Does anybody knows what's the quality of this kit? How's the posability, the details?  Any info will help.

Thanks,

d

I have one and it came with a dengeki hobby magazine of 2004. The model is very detailed but like some of the guys said, you can articulate (barely) le shoulders, hips and neck that's it.

It is very small. Don't bother with this model...

My 2 cents

I think the one the came with Dengeki is 1/200 scale? This one is 1/144. Do you have any picture of the kit as well as the box.

Thanks,

d

there is 2 kits from dengeki that i know of there is a 1/144 and a 1/200 both are very simple kits and have very limited posablity and seem to require alot of paintng in order to look , there is also a 1/100 scale Hazel conversion head for the MG GM Quel. the one you have pictured is the 1/144 one. it is comparable to the very simple gundam seed kits that gave been released.

oh shoot i completly forgot about the HGUC, i wonder if they will do the Zaku as well. also if you have alot of money g-system has 2 different 1/72 Resin TR-1 Hazel kits with the full weapons set. i also think the Models4U has made a scratch built 1/100 resin conversion for the GM Quel that you can buy from his site.

Edited by zeo-mare