Any Zombie Fans?

Ladic

Has anyone ever played this board games???

Yep, started back in '01. A buddy of mine went with us to DragonCon that year and got the set when it premiered there. Funny game. Great 'Screw your buddy' game as well. A bunch of times Ive played the All Flesh must be Eaten RPG, the Zombie Master has used the zombie figs as minis.

Yeah, I've heard of it! :)

In fact, a really good friend of mine is the illustrator for the series, having done all the box and card art... I got a free copy of the base game and the MALL WALKERS expansion set when I bumped into him at a recent comic con. B))

Haven't really had a chance to play it, but it seems pretty straight-forward and fun. The rules definitly lend themselves to a zombie-flick vibe. I'll probably haul it out and take it out for a spin over the holidays, now that ya got me thinkin of it...

Cool, I'm a big zombie fan, but had never heard of this game before, until my brother saw it on a store in England. He bought and brought it to play now during the holidays, so tonight I might try it out.