Good bye

Well, my shipdate is today at 1PM so I'm going to be gone for quite a while everbody. I'm in the USN. My job as of now is AO but I might have it changed, but if I don't, I'll see if I can provide you all with some nice pics of the planes. Hopefully when I get back, bake_art will have returned with new Valk Girls, AgentOne will have learned to love Macross 7(like that'll ever happen! :rolleyes: ). Keith and AgentOne will act real friendly-like which all goes back to no more Macross 7 bashing. I expect there to be a sub of Macross Zero's finale and plans for a movie edition. And then, of course, kick ass toy customs, and the Yammie VF-0 delayed so it can be upped in scale while the YF-19FP mold is completed and confirmed. I enjoyed posting here many times and learning a new thing now and then from the super aircraft otaku like David Hingtgen. Well, of all the things I'll be missing, I don't know what I'll miss more, Macross, or this site all together. Well, I hope to talk to you all in a few months. Peace out. :(

Seaman Recruit Pablo Paredes

Edited by Macross_Fanboy

I was about to write "take pics" but you already mentioned it. :)

Would love pics/info of "real" AIM-9X's. JDAM paint schemes always useful, seem to vary a lot.

My last suggestion/tip: How to tell most Hornet-C's from the last Hornet-C's: the really late ones have twin chaff/flare launchers, in a bulged fairing under the intake.