Paul W.S. Anderson Pens "Alien 6"

Ladic

:o there is a way to kill the savage Agent beast! MORE FISH! MORE REMARKS OF CONAN COMPARED TO OTHER MOVIES!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

"Coming soon to theaters.....Conan like you never seen him before.......A NANNY!" "Wahsh woyu zoks! Cueen woyu woom!" NAH NAH NAH!

I did my part and did not see AvP also.

Sooo... How bad can it get now? :unsure:

Well, if the current trend follows, I think we can probably apply "Skull Leader's rule to movie Sequels" #1: Regardless of bad a given sequel is "teh suck", they will always find a way to complile more suck on top of that. It's a neverending cycle.

And maybe introduced Arnold as Connan? hmmmm I'd like to see him go against a Tiger :D muwahahahahaha!!!!

I don't know if I should let you tarnish the name of Conan by a Gladiator affiliation. Not that Gladiator was bad... It just wasn't Conan.

Gladiator was by far a thousand times better than any Conan movie.....

NOT! :D

You almost made me choke on the fish I am eating.

Fish...? Funny, I always thought of you more as a rare beef kinda guy. Y'know, something manly. Seafood... I dunno, seafood is kinda girly.

QUOTE (Hikuro @ Oct 18 2004, 03:52 PM)

Anything with John Travolta takes a turn for the worst.....I'm surprised the bastard didn't dance in that movie or sing. 

No way, dude, Swordfish ruled.

No...that movie sucked cause not only did it have him, but the hit and run actress who praised herself on being one of the few black women to win a best actress award....get off it....being black is nothing special your just a person I hate that.

When a person gets an award and they start talkin about their religion or their race be it Latino, Black, Asian, White, what ever, I get pissed and never watch a movie they take part in ever again....Hell I can't even watch Die Another Day cause it has Hallie Barry in it <_<

I wish they could honestly get Ridely Scott or James Cameron in this, my god that'd be fantastic and you KNOW they'd get the best in creature effects from Stan Winston...even though Terminator 3 wasn't needed, Stan Winston did fantastic yet again on the Terminator effects like the TX and the 1/1 scale T-800 Arnold lookalike.

But, I haven't seen a film from Ridely Scott in ages, and Cameron I think is just sticking to Documentry or touchy feely films like Titanic........gah....here's a touchy feely :D get a hot heroine chick and the aliens with tenticles! YEAH!

If I didn't see any movies that featured an actor or actress who I believed to have an inflated view of themselves and/or their head so far up their ass that they have no idea what life outside Hollywood is like, I wouldn't have any movies to see.

Now, once you divorce the actually story in the movie from any personal distate for any of the actors/actresses playing any of the characters in said story (and trust me, I'm not usually a fan of Travolta myself), Swordfish is still on of my all-time favorite movies.

Hey, don't blame me! I did my part and didn't go to AvP!!

How many here can say the same thing?  :p

my brotha!

i stand united with you, our solidarity against sh!t movies while the rest say "i hate it, but i'll be in line when it hits theaters and buy the boxed set when it comes out" you and i will be standing strong in defiance of utter crap.

I didn't see it either! Just like I didn't see Freddy vs. Jason. The only vs. I like in my life is Red vs. Blue.

Same here :)

Except for the Red VS. Blue thing... Dunno what it is btw... :p

Haven'tseen Red vs. Blue either, but know what it is. Red and Blue Halo guys. Online vid.

Well, red and blue Halo guys is one way to sum it up, but that's kinda like summing up the Ring as being "about a girl who fell in a well."

Red vs. Blue is the ongoing web series about two armies in a box canyon, each with their own base, who suffer more misadventures than any actual combat. It's noteworthy for two reasons:

First - Everything you see in RvB is filmed in game. They didn't use Halo's graphics engine to create a show... they actually set up a multiplayer Halo match on a couple of Xboxes, and film everything from there.

Second - It's hysterically funny. You can check it out at redvsblue.com, but be advised... due to bandwidth issues, they don't have every episode in their archive, and with all the people downloading the new episode (first ep of season 3), their site gets kinda laggy.

Oh, and Blaine, I totally forgot about Spy vs. Spy... but yeah, they totally rocked. I too was a fan of black spy... white spy just seemed like a cockbite.

Any active torrents for season 1 and 2 collections anywhere?

Edit: oh, just saw they sell it at gamestop and online. Sweet. May have to pick it up soon.

I've hard lots of good things about it, bur didn't want to start unless I could start from the beginning.

Edited by Anubis

The DVDs cut the end of each and every RedvsBlue episode off. You know how every episode has a little clip after the credits? Yeah, those are not on the DVDs.

Try and find the pre-DVD versions.

I did my part and did not see AvP also.

Sooo...  How bad can it get now? :unsure:

Well, if the current trend follows, I think we can probably apply "Skull Leader's rule to movie Sequels" #1: Regardless of bad a given sequel is "teh suck", they will always find a way to complile more suck on top of that. It's a neverending cycle.

:lol:

If you're from the USA, do you remember Beavis & Butthead?

"Beavis, this sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before."

And for AgentOne, the obligatory Conan quote:

Mongol General: We have won again. That is good! But what is best in life?

Mongol Warrior: The open steppe, a fleet horse, falcon on your wrist, wind in your hair!

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan, what is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

Mongol General: That is good!

:ph34r:

Edited by Warmaker

And maybe introduced Arnold as Connan? hmmmm I'd like to see him go against a Tiger :D muwahahahahaha!!!!

I don't know if I should let you tarnish the name of Conan by a Gladiator affiliation. Not that Gladiator was bad... It just wasn't Conan.

Gladiator was by far a thousand times better than any Conan movie.....

NOT! :D

You almost made me choke on the fish I am eating.

Fish...? Funny, I always thought of you more as a rare beef kinda guy. Y'know, something manly. Seafood... I dunno, seafood is kinda girly.

Higher protien, lower fat.

I eat fish for Breakfast, mid morning, and at 3:00... Beef for dinner, followed by 2 protien shakes, one at 8:30 and one at 11.

Mongol General: We have won again. That is good! But what is best in life?

Mongol Warrior: The open steppe, a fleet horse, falcon on your wrist, wind in your hair!

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan, what is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of THEIR women!

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of THEIR women!"

Dude, that is engraved on the back of my iPod... seriously.

Mongol General: We have won again.  That is good!  But what is best in life?

Mongol General: Wrong!  Conan, what is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of THEIR women!

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of THEIR women!"

Cool.

That very short segment is one of my favorite Arnie moments... and I loved alot of his stuff! :ph34r:

Damn... that is so much cooler than the "Happy Birthday, Blaine!" on the back of my iPod. I gotta send my g/f in for a reprogramming.

But I still can be proud that the "What is best in life" sound wav plays on my computer at work every morning when I fire it up. ;)