Fat Albert - The Motion Picture

Yep, you read it right. I do not know if this has been posted, but I saw the poster for this movie today when I went to see Team America, and I just have to say "Why?" I loved this show as a kid when it was on TV (yes, I am old enough to have watched it), but I have to wonder why it is being made. Hopefully, with Bill Cosby at the helm writing this, it will not be a dismal failure. From what I've been able to find out, the movie starts off animated, then the cast pops out of the TV into the live world. God only knows where it will head from there.

If you want to see the trailer for this movie, click this link http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fat_albert/.

Edited by Noriko Takaya

Yep, you read it right. I do not know if this has been posted, but I saw the poster for this movie today when I went to see Team America, and I just have to say "Why?" I loved this show as a kid when it was on TV (yes, I am old enough to have watched it), but I have to wonder why it is being made. Hopefully, with Bill Cosby at the helm writing this, it will not be a dismal failure. From what I've been able to find out, the movie starts off animated, then the cast pops out of the TV into the live world. God only knows where it will head from there.

If you want to see the trailer for this movie, click this link http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fat_albert/.

$

Need I say more? ;)

a while back i saw the behind the scenes for the movie i believe Bill Cosby is on board as a writer if i recall. i was never really a fan of the cartoon when it came on, but i do remember it very well.