1/144 Gundam Dendrobium

Armor

Well, I took the plunge. Big bucks for a big model. It's coming Sep.30. I can't wait. I just wish I new colors for this so I can be ready to go. I 'll start a new post when it comes.

well...here's a link from Hobby Search...it has all the pictures you'll need for reference so you can have some kind of idea what to do before you get your kit...hope it helps :)

http://www.1999.co.jp/asp/GoodsDetails_e.a...hop_right_e.asp

awesome kit i have one, not to much movment but here is not suppossed to be anyhow. huge kit, incredible detail, there is a nice out of print decal sheet for it you should see if you can find it, it make the kit look far superior.

cannot wait to see pics

chris

:p show off time, here is mine, you really got to find the decal sheet from G-system for this kit is does not come with any sort of markings or stickers

from the back, you are going to love this thing when you get it Armor, and with the ones i have seen you do, the battle damaged effect will look great for such a war machine. i cannot wait to see your buildup of it.

Wow! Thank you so much for those pic. I was hopeing someone wound have some. Are water slides or stickers? Is that the stock colors? Wow thank you again for the pics. I'm going to have a blast with this thing.

thankfully they are waterslide and not stickers they look awesome on it , but they are damn near impossible to find now for some reason, it seems like that with most G-system stuff. yup those are stock colors for the most part i did some painting around the kit minor stuff, most notable the red on the weapons containers and the fact that it is completely panel lined (took forever, no joke :p ) and a lot of little stuff here and there. it is a awesome peice you are going to love it.

chris

edit: added pic of gun

Edited by zeo-mare

I've always LOVED the Dendrobium.....I just wish someone gave it the great GFF treatment.  :(

Yeah, right. The HGUC kit is a flop, sales wise, given that it's so expensive. The GFF version would offer nothing new, besides markings and a $500 price tag.

The G-System decal sheet is just like any other G-System releases: limited. They may do a reprint in the future, but you're better off e-mailing G-System distributors, such as http://www.mechadream.com or http://www.childofmecha.com and let them know you are interested.

Edited by Stamen0083