A funny video for veterans of internet forums

Mr March

A friend of mine checked for updates on the website redvsblue the other day and told me about a hilarious video comparing life in the real world to life on the internet. I suspect most of us here have been to at least a few message boards in our time and know what the online world is like, so I think the majority of you could relate to the video and have a big laugh. Here's the link:

http://www.redvsblue.com/

Scroll down the main page to a section titled "A little something to fill in the gap (new video duh)" and select the link of your preference. Enjoy :)

Haha...

They didn't do one just for forums though....

But the political one was close

"Hey guys... I had a question about Robotech. -MacrossN00b84"

"I hope you get raped multiple times while watching Carl Macek tap dance on your soul as he drinks the blood of virgins on the 10th level of hellllll!!!!!! - Skullone"

:lol:

Haha...

They didn't do one just for forums though....

But the political one was close

"Hey guys... I had a question about Robotech. -MacrossN00b84"

"I hope you get raped multiple times while watching Carl Macek tap dance on your soul as he drinks the blood of virgins on the 10th level of hellllll!!!!!! - Skullone"

:lol:

Ah, yes, SkullOne. As AgentOne is with everything non-Arnold, he was with everything Robotech. ;)

LOOOL!!! :lol:

Thats the funniest damn site I have seen in a long time! Now i cant wait for each update ! hehe :)

funny too that these guys are in my home turf too, *well, if eight hours away in Melbourne counts as home turf* rocking it up in the local pubs lol

Great Stuff! :lol::lol:

I have the Red vs Blue DVD's. :D Funniest web show after Homestar and Foamy The Squirrel.

"Give it to me, right now!"

I am envious. I'm going to order them myself. I love the regular series, but this PSA video pushed me over the edge and now I MUST have those DVDs :)