BloodRayne Movie

9903.jpg

If you want to see any more images, go here: http://www.bloodrayne.net/cgi-bin/gallerie...ery/gallery.asp.

There is also a 5 minute mega trailer you can download if you wish to at: http://www.bloodrayne.net/cgi-bin/goodies/...nkId=1119672961. You'll need to download a flash video player to view it. But it sucks, so why bother?

Ugh!! I want my mommy...

Edited by Noriko Takaya

In a move that suprises no one, Uwe Boll cranks out another videogame adaptation that sucks. Little children are crying, kittens are murdered, videogame fans die a little more inside, and Satan is pleased with himself.

Still, Bloodrayne is looking hella better than the craptastic DoA movie...

• 1 month later...

Well, it's already a given that this movie tanked big-time at the box office. However, the folks over in Hollywod still won't listen, as Uwe Boll has another game-based movie or two coming next year. Postal, based on the long-forgotten 3DO game, will star Gary Coleman as himself. And set for release in 2008 is Fear Effect, based on Eidos' controversial but soon-forgotten game series.

Well, it's already a given that this movie tanked big-time at the box office. However, the folks over in Hollywod still won't listen, as Uwe Boll has another game-based movie or two coming next year. Postal, based on the long-forgotten 3DO game, will star Gary Coleman as himself. And set for release in 2008 is Fear Effect, based on Eidos' controversial but soon-forgotten game series.

359742[/snapback]

god the evil just will not end, actually i heard very serious rumors that he also wants to do the castlevania movie and is on the list for directors. one of my favorite game series to, it is a shame.

chris

No. That monster cannot rape my favorite game series of all time. If he kills Castlevania (which isn't exactly known for its innovative storylines, more like just good storytelling and suspense like in MGS) then I might have to persoanlly hunt him down and kill him. It'll be a mercy killing for the rest of the film and game world.